Kai x Eleven: Vagabond, Sasaki Kojiro + deluxe accessory pack and Musashi Miyamoto Reissue 1/6th scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After going through the manga, I feel the sculpt for Kojiro misses the mark. It's hard to explain.. The sculpt and smile make him look villainous like a serial killer. It doesn't have that softness to it. It should look like a child getting amused or having fun.

After going through the manga, I feel the sculpt for Kojiro misses the mark. It's hard to explain.. The sculpt and smile make him look villainous like a serial killer. It doesn't have that softness to it. It should look like a child getting amused or having fun.
I kinda feel what you mean though both sculpts are good, that playfulness isn't present in his open mouth sculpt.

I kinda feel what you mean though both sculpts are good, that playfulness isn't present in his open mouth sculpt.

Yup sculpt is good. It just has that psychopathic murderer smile. Lol! First impression seeing it without knowing anything about the character thinking this Kojiro is unhinged.

Yup sculpt is good. It just has that psychopathic murderer smile. Lol! First impression seeing it without knowing anything about the character thinking this Kojiro is unhinged.
In some form he can be crazy if you cross the line and get him mad, in certain moments in the manga I see that.

Last edited:
In some form he can be crazy if you cross the line and get him mad, in certain moments in the manga I see that.

Since you have the original Musashi release, does it have enough range to hold the sword with 2 hands?

Yeah a bit but he will be stuck at an angle that's if your using the seamless arms. The figure comes with normal double jointed arms and wrist pegs which makes it easier.

Looks like the Musashi reissue doesn't come with the Japanese stone lamp?

Yeah I contacted kai studio on instagram and they said Eleven didn’t want to make it again unfortunately
That sucks. Glad I have the first release with the lamp but to bad he won't come with it in the reissue.

Got my order in for all three listings. Hopefully Kai does more. I'd wanna get a Itō Ittōsai.

I asked him if he plans on him also and he said it's not his first choice so we might get more characters after all.
Anything beyond Kojiro is a plus so I'm not complaining. I'd like the Yoshioka brothers or Inshun.

I always liked Ittōsai since he's what Musashi was going to become if he kept on his path.

its due to the eyes. It has a still expression, making it feel a bit cold. Kai prolly just wanted to save time and just sculpt the laughing sculpt using the first still, calm sculpt.

why no love for matahachi tho lol. And also that old, crazy, rapist samurai who mumble nonsense and kill random villagers, what was his name again. I thought his character was kinda unique.

its due to the eyes. It has a still expression, making it feel a bit cold. Kai prolly just wanted to save time and just sculpt the laughing sculpt using the first still, calm sculpt.

why no love for matahachi tho lol. And also that old, crazy, rapist samurai who mumble nonsense and kill random villagers, what was his name again. I thought his character was kinda unique.
Are you talking about fudo the guy Kojiro fights briefly, and then Jisai steps in and kills him?.

As we're in Q4 I am very excited for this, I'm checking OSK daily to see if they have received stock 😅

Back