Kai x Eleven: Vagabond, Sasaki Kojiro + deluxe accessory pack and Musashi Miyamoto Reissue 1/6th scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't finished reading Vagabond and I'm in an awkward place about Kojiro. Whats everyones thoughts on the DX accessory pack for him? A must buy? I don't want to miss the boat if the outfit and flag is prominent later in the story.

Got my new Musashi today. Definitely some difference in outfit from the first run. Sleeves are shorter and the material of his pants are softer, and more weathered. The flowing hair sculpt came with a slight paint rub on his nose due to packaging which isn't to noticeable but definitely sucks to see. Otherwise he is still a solid figure.

Got my new Musashi today. Definitely some difference in outfit from the first run. Sleeves are shorter and the material of his pants are softer, and more weathered. The flowing hair sculpt came with a slight paint rub on his nose due to packaging which isn't to noticeable but definitely sucks to see. Otherwise he is still a solid figure.

Do you have pictures to compare the two?

I received mine at the end of last year. A high quality addition to the collection. Simple and refined, a piece that really stands on its own.

Unable to get the forearm set from Eleven, I put on the AT-020cs from Worldbox. Even though they are thinner, they look really good.
Here are some photos once assembled.

musashi1.png
musashi3.png
musashi2.png
musashi4.png
musashi5.png

Back