• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Joker PF regular $315.00 shipped. (SOLD)!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue devils

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale a Joker PF regular edition. Opened only to inspect and returned to the box. Glue seem on box has come undone (easy fix) Comes with brown shipper. $315.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii will be extra. USA ONLY PLEASE.

SOLD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Joker PF regular $335.00 shipped

This is the best price ever bump! I can't believe this is still here.

Re: Joker PF regular $335.00 shipped

This is the best price ever bump! I can't believe this is still here.

I'm pretty surprised too. I think there are a lot of Jokers out on the market right now. Seems like the only explanation to me.

Re: Joker PF regular $315.00 shipped.

1 Month AFTER Christmas TOO could be part of it as well, but this is a rediculously good price. There was one that sat around here for about the same price for awhile. I was surprised at that too.

Re: Joker PF regular $315.00 shipped.

Not really. Shortly after I got this in the mail from Sideshow I picked up an exclusive Joker. I was going to keep both but decided to make room for other stuff.

sorry blue... What I meant is potential buyers could be tapped out after spoiling their families... Not that you HAD to sell.

Back