John Wick 4 - May 21st, 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG how about this….SUPER CREEPY!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is way too close to reality yikes.

OMG how about this….SUPER CREEPY!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is way too close to reality yikes.
Yep that bit was particularly unsettling.

Just got back from the theater and i loved this movie😍. Been a hard-core JW fan since the very first film and I love all 4 films. I'm not gonna give a review because yall can go see it for yourselves😜. And for those who don't, what are yall doing here? And you're definitely missing out.

It may be a long shot, but this would be a day one PO if JND were to make a JW hyper real statue!

My dad was planning on visiting from out of state around this time but deliberately planned his trip to fall on this weekend so that along with my son three generations of Khevs could see this opening day.

This was also my son's first R-rated movie he saw on the big screen and it did not disappoint! :rock

A was impressed by Scott Adkins. He's the best James Bond villain in a long time.

1679805039598.png

Jesus was that Ninja Samurai combo battle just out of this world bad ass.

JW4 really is a superhero movie disguised as a human vs human movie.

Don’t get me wrong I will always love my 80’s action movies you know the Die Hard, Road Warrior, Robocop, CTB, Predator, Aliens etc etc…..BUT…

ALL HAIL THE NEW KING OF ACTION:

JW4

Sorry but new Blade and Daredevil are already DOA hell I love Snipes Blade and those will seem like they are in slow motion now lol

One thing I will say the movie needed more gore on the head shots and limb amputations.

Then again Punisher Warzone had amazing gory kills but the movie sucked so what do I know lol

My dad was planning on visiting from out of state around this time but deliberately planned his trip to fall on this weekend so that along with my son three generations of Khevs could see this opening day.

This was also my son's first R-rated movie he saw on the big screen and it did not disappoint! :rock
My son needs to catch up with 1-2-3 so that I can take him to 4.

I love that the JW series doesn’t have to resort to sex and rely on nudity to sell tickets.

Only death against humans lol

Last edited:
Wait wait wait we need to have a discussion I knew I forgot something in my review OMG how did i forget this.

Ok this took everyone out of the movie in a bad way literally everyone in the theater yelled out with laughter and said “that is stupid!” or “that’s just ridiculous!” or “that’s just too much now!”

Everyone knows what I’m referring to what right…

Spoiler Spoiler:

But again that just goes back to my point about him being a government super soldier.

That is my head cannon now it has to be lol

Last edited:
My recommendation to make this a perfect action movie:

1. Tone down JW abuse by cutting out that
Spoiler Spoiler:

2. Get rid of Tracker character
3. By eliminating Tracker character use that saved time to show a flashback why Cain (or was it literally Cane) considered JW an “old” friend.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait we need to have a discussion I knew I forgot something in my review OMG how did i forget this.

Ok this took everyone out of the movie in a bad way literally everyone in the theater yelled out with laughter and said “that is stupid!” or “that’s just ridiculous!” or “that’s just too much now!”

Everyone knows what I’m referring to what right…

Spoiler Spoiler:

But again that just goes back to my point about him being a government super soldier.

That is my head cannon now it has to be lol
My head canon is that it’s a movie and suspension of disbelief plays a huge role in almost every piece of media :lol

JW did fall a great distance in 2 so i’m not completely bothered by it.

These movies are way too entertaining for me to approach the negatives in a destructive manner especially 4 there is just TOO MUCH PERFECTION to get worked up over the few missteps.

Back