Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it might be better than the proto.

But isn't that gold way too bronze looking? The finish looks good but the color seems off.

Jesus the production looks as good as the freaking proto sheesh

JND is very customer friendly focused and very detailed oriented these cats ain’t messing around lol

Heck yeah. A PotC Jack Sparrow from JND Studios would be a grail for me.
Same! I’ve always teetered back and forth almost getting the cinemaquette but knowing I’d have to repaint it and potentially rehair the goatee, it’s just too much work for something so expensive.

But to be back on topic, gotta love the very minimal amount of work you need to do with the hair to get it looking right. One of the worst things typically with rooted hair items is never being able to get it just right without a bunch of work. But JND has shown it’s possible to ship it and still looking great nearly out of the box

Mine has arrived on monday

Attachments

• DSCI5341.JPG
    DSCI5341.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCI5342.JPG
    DSCI5342.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCI5343.JPG
    DSCI5343.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCI5344.JPG
    DSCI5344.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCI5345.JPG
    DSCI5345.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCI5346.JPG
    DSCI5346.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCI5347.JPG
    DSCI5347.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCI5348.JPG
    DSCI5348.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCI5349.JPG
    DSCI5349.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCI5351.JPG
    DSCI5351.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCI5352.JPG
    DSCI5352.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCI5353.JPG
    DSCI5353.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCI5356.JPG
    DSCI5356.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCI5357.JPG
    DSCI5357.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCI5368.JPG
    DSCI5368.JPG
    257.2 KB · Views: 147
Pretty Sweet AllHail. Congrats. This is a stunning piece.

Which display case is that?
I'm planning on one of these days to own a JND Piece.

Just opened mine up, and facing a natural light source holy hell. It is stunning. The step-up in paint application on the face is incredible and a lot more naturlistic.

The armour and posing are killer, I do still prefer the proto paint application of the armour of what we got, I think it looks a lot more regal. But the variations in colours of the gold depending on where you look at it/where the light is hitting looks incredible, especially on the under armour - looking from side to side each piece changing from a bright gold to a dull brown and back again.

Incredible piece to own. She's a lot taller than Arthur Fleck is! Can't wait to get the Joker in next also, three for three! Skipped on Catwoman, got Harley on order. These pieces are dangerous, though. Super expensive, super realistic and the highest form of collecting movie characters in any scale, and super addictive to get. Especially due with space, weighting and display options, really going to have to be selective now.

Congrats, GaryPool! I just got one shipped to me, paid more than I really wanted to but
30% less than current eBay pricing, so I will just be happy to own one of the 700 of these beauties.

Managed to snag a PO for Harley on Spec, so the long wait for that one is next...
Although I have considered going for a Ledger Joker at some point once he ships.

Congrats, GaryPool! I just got one shipped to me, paid more than I really wanted to but
30% less than current eBay pricing, so I will just be happy to own one of the 700 of these beauties.

Managed to snag a PO for Harley on Spec, so the long wait for that one is next...
Although I have considered going for a Ledger Joker at some point once he ships.

Cheers, Dino!

You won't regret it, this piece is outstanding. Just the addition of eyelashes brings it to another level. I'd say if there's a piece you know you want get it before it's gone. Not many people got Arthur Fleck, so now with more pieces landing and larger quantities, more and more people will start seeking these and the prices will go up by a lot.

Harley Quinn isn't a favourite character of mine, but I did really like her in Suicide Squad and the film - but because I had Arthur Fleck by this time I knew that from seeing the pose alone that the multi-media well-fitted clothing, silicone skin, paint apps, glass eyes, and now dentures, it will sky rocket in price, and even as a non-favourite character, having this hyper-real model will be incredible.

Safe to say with these two pieces side by side, every other collectible pales in comparison. The end for the hunt in a good-sized hyper-real likeness of our favourite film characters ends with JND. I'm staring at these pieces in absolute awe.

The pigments in the gold are really lovely. They go dull and bright in a really nice way - I still wish they left the armour be from the prototype, but how it is is still an exceptionally gorgeous statue.

Anyone on the fence with JND, jump in, you won't regret it.

I'm really hoping for a Batfleck, Superman, original WW outfit, the Crow and Joker in suit.

Your photos look great! Glad to hear you are happy with her :)

I figured paying up was the only way I was going to get one of these...
and I would have to guess she will only continue to go up in price from now on.

JND seems like they have a great handle on things and are definitely setting
the bar crazy high for anyone else making statues of movie characters in 1/3 scale.

Back