Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap.

Over the moon I have this on order, this will be the grail of my collection. Move over Hot Toys, making room for JND!

With WW84 finally getting a confirmed theater/streaming release on Christmas Day, I can finally know if I just wasted two grand on this statue. [emoji23]

In all seriousness, even if I end up not liking the movie, this is a beautiful statue and I will still marvel at the artistry of it. Like you said, I think it will be one of my grail pieces.

The guy in the JND video mentioned to use scotch tape or an air canister to keep dust off the silicone face and hands.

No way am I risking keeping this two-grand statue out in open air - will invest in a nice dust free display case.

With WW84 finally getting a confirmed theater/streaming release on Christmas Day, I can finally know if I just wasted two grand on this statue. [emoji23]

In all seriousness, even if I end up not liking the movie, this is a beautiful statue and I will still marvel at the artistry of it. Like you said, I think it will be one of my grail pieces.

The guy in the JND video mentioned to use scotch tape or an air canister to keep dust off the silicone face and hands.

No way am I risking keeping this two-grand statue out in open air - will invest in a nice dust free display case.

The air blower is what I’m currently using, as I’ve found makeup brushes or even other fabric wipes can ‘over time’ potentially remove the top layer of paint on the silicone and I’m thinking tape will do the same.

The air blower is what I?m currently using, as I?ve found makeup brushes or even other fabric wipes can ?over time? potentially remove the top layer of paint on the silicone and I?m thinking tape will do the same.

Which silicone statue(s) do you currently own and would consider putting them under glass or acrylic?

I heard compressed air is potentially not good for the statue due to the temperature.

Some YouTube collectors (Flankster, Batman Statue Collector) recommended the air blower and makeup brush methods for their massive collection - how do you clean makeup brushes? Run them through water?

Which silicone statue(s) do you currently own and would consider putting them under glass or acrylic?

I heard compressed air is potentially not good for the statue due to the temperature.

Some YouTube collectors (Flankster, Batman Statue Collector) recommended the air blower and makeup brush methods for their massive collection - how do you clean makeup brushes? Run them through water?

I’ve currently got the Thanos and Hulk busts from Queen Studios, and have others on preorder. But due to the size of the pieces I currently don’t have a big enough enclosure to put them in, or I would’ve already done that. Most of my collection is behind glass etc, except for these busts and my 1/3 Arkham collection (all my other 1/3 and 1/2 scales are behind glass as well).

And I’m using one of those electric air blowers so I don’t have to deal with any of the possible chemical residue etc.

As impressive as this looks, I think this is one that will look even better in person

Absolutely loving it and can't wait to receive it - but at the same time I'm absolutely gutted at the armour change from the proto, the more bronzed reflective look is much nicer.

I still can't get over how bad the movie was:lol But I'm also excited to see how this piece looks in someone's home! Hopefully Prime1 shows off their version soon too!

Absolutely loving it and can't wait to receive it - but at the same time I'm absolutely gutted at the armour change from the proto, the more bronzed reflective look is much nicer.

I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out. I prefer the color on the proto as well. Not a dealbreaker but a shame for sure.

I still can't get over how bad the movie was:lol

Yup. Real disappointment, especially since the first film was decent. I’m still happy to have this statue on order but it’s hard not to think what could have been.

I still can't get over how bad the movie was:lol But I'm also excited to see how this piece looks in someone's home! Hopefully Prime1 shows off their version soon too!

Yea, no matter how nice the pieces for 1984 are (like this one for instance), I just can't pull the trigger on anything from this movie. I was so bored. It felt longer than ZSJL to me :lol

We're in for a treat. Arthur Fleck is stellar. With improvements to in-house hair and paint application, jeez. We're in for a treat guys. Also, that marble base will be phenomenal.

Back