Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd have a look on eBay for listing's and cheapest I saw was US $4400 which would cost AUD $6100. The lister is claiming it's brand new but it's out of the box.
Did the seller display the statue previously or just removed to inspect?

The statue was just released recently so it's still relatively new even if it was displayed (hopefully it was kept in a display case under glass and away from dust/light).

I know that with Hot Toys figures, a lot of collectors have commented they rather not get an open box figure rather than a brand new figure sealed in box - seems like certain Hot Toys figures (when kept sealed) undergo disintegration of certain materials or parts of the body/headsculpt get stained from the fabrics.

Happy huntng - I feel fortunate that I got WW84 at retail prize, one of my prized items in my collection.

The work they've done is truly incredible. No regrets moving away from HT and other statues in favor of JND.

Hopefully the wait won't be as long for Ledger Joker. I learned my lesson and have started to order directly from JND.

JND and similar premium statues definitely have more shelf presence - I too have reconsidered my priorities with statues, figures and what scales to support.

The market is getting competitive and crowded with JND and Queen now entering 1:6 - it's nice that other companies are innovating and collectors are getting more options. The one downside is that market will be saturated with so many options, that my wallet will not allow me to buy every release.

Ordering direct from JND is not an option for certain statues, at least not in the United States - I had to order Harley and Mera from SpecFic.

Looks so damn cool! up to this day searching for one for a decent price.

I wasn't 100% but I was thinking recently of trying to move this piece on as I have the JL Wonder Woman on the horizon, don't normally like doubles of the same person/character.

Then I moved something that was blocking some light, so haven't viewed her like this in a while and it's reminded me just how brilliant she is, possibly the best they've made, and also that no, she's too glorious to sell.

That likeness is the closest to 100% I have seen, the eyes are magnificent in the lighting, her brown iris and shadow of the lashes are incredible, reminds me why I sold off my prior collection to invest in these, absolutely unreal.

PXL_20230129_121047870.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230129_120704949.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230129_120735474.PORTRAIT.jpg

Looks like Daniel wasn’t lying when he said knock offs are being made of JND products. So far, I’ve only found this one on eBay though Daniel made it sound like all previously released products were being made in the video. All for the low low prices of $1700. I guess one could argue that at least they’re honest in saying it’s a “recast” :LOL: Once you get the headsculpt repainted, you'll be right back at the original price of the real statue.

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

Last edited:
Back