Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, with goggles on she doesn't look as bad but the mouth area is too long/ large. Maybe they used the same mini dentures as their margo Robbie:D
definitely looks better with the googles on. Without, it kind of reminds me of a tranny a bit lol. I mean it's hyper realistic, they just made her a bit ugly looking without the goggles on.

Still, if I had spare coin I'd probably buy one to go with Joker and Batman. The production piece actually came out better than the prototype.

EDIT: And already sold out less than 1 hour later!

Two of these are back for preorder on BBTS if anyone missed out.

Last edited:
Ok got the shipping notice from JND just now. Guess it takes them longer to update all the orders. Like you said Feb 22 label created, Feb 23 shipped. Scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I’ve see. A lot of people had their heads broken during shipping. I just bought mine from Facebook It broke during shipment. He gave me money off my purchase. Thoughts. How should I fix.

F41487F0-C789-455F-ABCE-EB19099A8BE5.jpeg

E1ED46CC-271D-4D74-ADE8-30D6C5C075C2.jpeg
2EC8F8D7-9A05-43D1-A64E-4E64A88A9B5A.jpeg

Here are some pics. U can’t telll but head is slightly wobbly. Are yours slightly wobbly as well

Back