Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair looks much better. I just wish they would have came closer to the head sculpt. I just don’t see the likeness at all.
Everyone sees things differently and while I do think they certainly took some artistic liberties to give him a more menacing look (which I actually like), the likeness is definitely there. The various comparisons shown throughout this thread prove that, with the details compared to Heath's actual facial features.

I'm not going to go through the whole discussion again as it's been done to death here and I'm not going to try and convince anyone, but I will say that everyone who has seen this in person was blown away by it and not a single person who has seen mine commented on the likeness being poor. In fact, a friend who HATED this piece liked mine so much he immediately ordered one afterwards.

The combination of the stern expression, exaggerated details and paint might be throwing some people off, but I honestly think this is a gem and really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. Photos can only do so much, and unfortunately a lot of photos of this guy floating around on the internet are quite poor and not a true representation of how he looks in real life at all.

End of the day, there are multiple statue options for this guy now, with likely more to come, so there is plenty of options for everyone if they don't like this one.

In excitement for Batman to come in the new year, took some more pics yesterday morning of this guy, dumping them all here.

J1.jpeg
J2.jpg
J9.jpg
J10.jpg
J11.jpg
J17.jpg
J19.jpg
J4.jpeg
J12.jpg
J13.jpg
J7.jpg
J16.jpg
J8.jpg

You know my foot was off as well. Not my arm but my foot was. Let me know what jnd says but thats an easy glue. At first I thought it was broke. I was like oh ****!!! But no it was the glue was off. Ya I go 9/10 Next is that Queen studios artist edition for me.
Yeah, they gave me option to get a new one, or some credit and went for that instead so I just glued the foot

Completely agree, and of course now it’s long since come out that Viper did not do the work rather it was a team. That said the 1/4 Scale QS Joker Artist version is well done

It's actually a great sculpt, they really let it down with the hair.
Yea I agree. The new paint work also helps bring out what's good in the sculpt. It's not perfect nor the best Ledger sculpt out there, but nowhere near as bad once it's given proper attention.
Any speculation on the Jim Lee video why there are Joker heads in the back? These the 1/6?View attachment 694936
Good catch, but looks like the 1/3 sculpt to me. Hard to tell the scale of them in the pic, but could be scaled down to maybe 1/4? Definitely not the new 1/6 head though, unless they scrapped the initial prototype sculpt.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have those sort of on display for when ppl visit to show how many iterations they have and/or the prototyping process

Last edited:
I thought they were the 1/3 based off the sculpt. I know Daniel said it’s possible to make an updated portrait but maybe this is initial proto? This statue needs an updated headsculpt unfortunately.

I thought they were the 1/3 based off the sculpt. I know Daniel said it’s possible to make an updated portrait but maybe this is initial proto? This statue needs an updated headsculpt unfortunately.
That would be cool for them to do an updated portrait. I have seen ppl mention "the next Ledger" on the JND FB group but Idk if that's just speculation or if there are ppl in the know that have heard they're already planning another one.

Last edited:
Back