JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s like the space between his mouth and nose is growing every time they release more pictures

I think it looks pretty cool.

I think the market is so overcrowded with Bale Batmen though, yet another one….. even if it does look good.

Thanks mate, you getting this one, can't remember if it was you that said only Superman would pull you in.
Nah not getting this one. I really like the movies but he’s not my favorite live action Batman so I just can’t justify the price of it. But yes it was me (and Remy I believe) who said Cavill Superman would be the one to pull me in, but only the blue suit. If they do the black suit like QS, then I’ll pass no matter how good it looks

Nah not getting this one. I really like the movies but he’s not my favorite live action Batman so I just can’t justify the price of it. But yes it was me (and Remy I believe) who said Cavill Superman would be the one to pull me in, but only the blue suit. If they do the black suit like QS, then I’ll pass no matter how good it looks

I think I might be the same, a black suit Superman would look incredible, and I love ZSJL, but I would rather a natural colour suit. I'm low key hoping it is black suit just to give some breathing space of collecting.

316675550_5845687808827889_5369550365521161690_n.jpg

316825656_5845687742161229_5563435838386059541_n.jpg

Soon...

Release video.

Looks very good, but I'm not blown away. Very much wish that I stuck with Harley Quinn over this now.

This is far better than Harley Quinn IMO. It's perfect. They've done a fantastic job with production.

I'll wait to get it in hand, still excited for it, think I just got the regrets on passing on Harley, loved the mixed media in it.

Can't wait to see the masked sculpt in hand.

I'll wait to get it in hand, still excited for it, think I just got the regrets on passing on Harley, loved the mixed media in it.

Can't wait to see the masked sculpt in hand.
Did you get the Duo set? If so, you'd be in for a treat.

The exciting part about Harley is definitely the mixed media, I just don't care for the character personally and I think her face came out a little weird.

Pretty excited to receive Batman though. Hopefully we get shipping notices soon.

Back