JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously the detail on this thing is out of control and the likeness with the mask on works really well (albeit, not perfect), but what got me from the beginning - more than any other The Batman product on the market - was the stance. It just captures the feeling of Pattinson's portrayal perfectly.

My friend has the Nolan Batman, but that stance doesn't feeling like how Bale portrayed him. An amazing piece nonetheless, but definitely not how I ever saw the character in the film.

This, however, is exactly how he held himself so much of the time.

Counting the time for mine to arrive...:tap

Just caught this, great review.

I was going over my statue, and every time I examine him properly I'm still blown away. I absolutely hate when they don't use real fabric when they could, they started off with Arthur Fleck as the show piece of who they are, as in the full works - glass eyes, rooted hair, silicone skin and real fabric clothing, but the resin sculpt and texture is so unreal it almost doesn't matter that it's not real cloth.

The presence of this statue is unbelievable - every time I look at him I feel like I'm watching the scene of him in the beginning of the film walking out onto the train platform in the rain. Can't quite believe that statues like this exist for people to collect. That they included a mini-bust to display both was a great addition and commendable to them.

I just hope they sort out their pricing across what you get in these. For me this statue has more value than Justice League WW as much as I love that piece. There needs to be a through-line. Either way, this is a standout gem.

This ******* statue has destroyed collecting for me :(

Every time I look at the rest of the collection, everything just pales into insignificance and feels like plastic toys - particularly the eyes.
When I look at new things to order I can't see past their "lifeless" eyes... and it's killing me :gah:

Snapped this on the phone, 30 second phone edit to give it that warm hue, bam - looks like an actual person in a suit. Incredible.

This ******* statue has destroyed collecting for me :(

Every time I look at the rest of the collection, everything just pales into insignificance and feels like plastic toys - particularly the eyes.
When I look at new things to order I can't see past their "lifeless" eyes... and it's killing me :gah:

Snapped this on the phone, 30 second phone edit to give it that warm hue, bam - looks like an actual person in a suit. Incredible.

Please don't post pictures like that here. There's a reputation to uphold that JND is awful, you're making it difficult to maintain that.

Please don't post pictures like that here. There's a reputation to uphold that JND is awful, you're making it difficult to maintain that.

I've been collecting for nearly 4 decades and spent about 80K over those years - anyone that says JND is awful has either, A, never seen their work in hand, or B, has some kind of bias against them.

NOTHING, I have ever seen from any collectible in-hand, comes close to the level of detail and quality of this thing... NOTHING!

Thinking their likenesses are off is more than fair. Thinking they're expensive is also more than fair. But to say they're awful is a joke.

I've travelled all over the world, been to gallery collections and collectibles stores everywhere, and again, from my experience, nothing comes close to what JND deliver in terms of quality and detail and realism.

I've been collecting for nearly 4 decades and spent about 80K over those years - anyone that says JND is awful has either, A, never seen their work in hand, or B, has some kind of bias against them.

NOTHING, I have ever seen from any collectible in-hand, comes close to the level of detail and quality of this thing... NOTHING!

Thinking their likenesses are off is more than fair. Thinking they're expensive is also more than fair. But to say they're awful is a joke.

I've travelled all over the world, been to gallery collections and collectibles stores everywhere, and again, from my experience, nothing comes close to what JND deliver in terms of quality and detail and realism.

I agree, it's the reason I got rid of my whole collection, they just don't compare. It is unbelievable that for this quality just an ordinary Joe can own something which would typically be a gallery or museum piece. They're not without faults, of course.

But great photo also!

I agree, it's the reason I got rid of my whole collection, they just don't compare. It is unbelievable that for this quality just an ordinary Joe can own something which would typically be a gallery or museum piece. They're not without faults, of course.

But great photo also!

As time goes on I'm beginning to fully understand you sentiment Gary; maybe it's to sell off the current SW collection and move onto some more JND's. You're 100%, it's hard to look at anything else once you own one of these. It's the damn eyes - so bloody good.

I'm hoping they do some Dune characters. If so, that will definitely be the moment I abandon ship on the smaller stuff.

Back