JND Studios: Aquaman - Mera (Amber Heard) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the typo, autocorrect keyboard lol I mean "possible"

Oh yeah, 100%.

I literally just now adjusted Batmans eyes, saw on Facebook someone had photos where his eyes were more up, making him look more angry, so I just took the eye piece out from the mask and adjusted them to be the same.

It's completely possible. Have no worries about the eyes.

Just to add obviously it's much easier on a smaller bit of silicone with glass eyes in, might need soft tweezers or something similar to do it on a full head, so do so carefully.

From watching their videos the glass eyes having a protrusion on the back that slots into a female key in the silicone head to give it correct positioning. I know for sure on Joker I can pull his lids high or lower, not sure the range of wiggle room the glass eyes have in the full head.

Oh yeah, 100%.

I literally just now adjusted Batmans eyes, saw on Facebook someone had photos where his eyes were more up, making him look more angry, so I just took the eye piece out from the mask and adjusted them to be the same.

It's completely possible. Have no worries about the eyes.

Just to add obviously it's much easier on a smaller bit of silicone with glass eyes in, might need soft tweezers or something similar to do it on a full head, so do so carefully.

From watching their videos the glass eyes having a protrusion on the back that slots into a female key in the silicone head to give it correct positioning. I know for sure on Joker I can pull his lids high or lower, not sure the range of wiggle room the glass eyes have in the full head.
Thank you very much! That gave me some peace. Superman is basically 2 years away from being released and I'm already worrying,sometimes I'm too dramatic lol I'm sure JND is already aware of that "issue" so they'll fix it for the future releases.
Thank you!

Thank you very much! That gave me some peace. Superman is basically 2 years away from being released and I'm already worrying,sometimes I'm too dramatic lol I'm sure JND is already aware of that "issue" so they'll fix it for the future releases.
Thank you!

No worries, glad to alleviate some worry.

Were you around for the granny panty issue?

It looks really nice, but I think the likeness is a little off especially directly from the front, which might be a good thing for some lol. I still want a Mera and will probably keep my preorder, but I'll admit that the lack of Aquaman to go with her makes me a bit less enthusiastic. If I knew for certain that InArt was making her I would probably get that instead lol, these prices are crazy. Still, overall I think this is one of JND's best pieces and it does look very good.

Last edited:
I think it looks incredible - just don't care for the character and especially don't care for the actress. I think JND's female lineup remains their best and most striking.

I wish it was filmed with the lighting at 1:30 when it was sitting in the box lol, that display case is a bit bright. It looks really good though, better than I expected!

Last edited:
She turned out pretty great! And unlike superman, the costume here is sculpted so well that it could pass as mixed media. I think this and WW84 are the best female sculpts they've made so far.

I agree this and WW84 are their best, I think I'm keeping my preorder now. I actually feel like it looks a bit more "alive" than the excellent IS bust, but I guess that's partially due to the smaller scale. The box seems around the same size as InArt Joker which I thought was kinda funny lol, but for a statue I'm glad it's not so huge.

Last edited:
I agree this and WW84 are their best, I think I'm keeping my preorder now. I actually feel like it's a bit more "alive" than the excellent IS bust, but I guess that's partially due to the smaller scale. The box seems around the same size as InArt Joker which I thought was kinda funny lol, I'm glad it's not so huge.

Comparing prototypes, I felt the Infinity bust was Heard to a "T". However with the production samples of both, I feel like JND has gotten closer to the mark, while the Infinity has started to lose the likeness. It's attractive. The paint job on the face is lush, but it's lost something in translation for me.
Still a great design, and the suit color(s) are far more accurate, but I honestly find the JND to be the more desirable of the two now. I wasn't expecting that.

Comparing prototypes, I felt the Infinity bust was Heard to a "T". However with the production samples of both, I feel like JND has gotten closer to the mark, while the Infinity has started to lose the likeness. It's attractive. The paint job on the face is lush, but it's lost something in translation for me.
Still a great design, and the suit color(s) are far more accurate, but I honestly find the JND to be the more desirable of the two now. I wasn't expecting that.
Yeah that's exactly how I felt about them at first! I used to think the Infinity would be the clear winner, but now I prefer the JND, I'm also really surprised with how it all turned out!

Last edited:
She looks great, absolutely beautiful! However as I noticed earlier her eye position varies. Some look wonky :( I know I'm too picky,but come on these are so expensive.

Another beautiful statue from them. Really nice pose, great paint apps with the glass eyes also and teeth showing through. Would be another great addition to the collection.

But what wasted talents on such an actress.

Back