JND: Justice League Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) Platinum 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the one.

That portrait if going to be outstanding.

I hope the price isn't too far north what it usually is. Again, aside from more silicone being used, I'm not really seeing anything new where they have pushed the envelope. Again, aside from silicone and R&D going into strengthening that, the dentures have been done on HQ already, the new paint technique is from Batman onwards, I'm not seeing anything where they would have to have gone out of their way more than usual?

Maybe they will explain everything when they release the final trailer. But right now I agre with you Gary. I work in the shoe manufacturing business with lot of Chinese factories. Raw materials prices have raised in a crazy way. Frankly speaking I think the statue price increase is not related to any “artistic” reason as they are trying to sell. It is just a result of current market prices.

When you are selling so expensive product and you have no choice to increase the price even more you have to give customer a reason for it. So first of all they decide to launch a “new” brand just to justify this new price tag. Then to justify this new brand you have to talk about artistic and “going beyond” reasons. But as you say, I don’t really see them.

Sorry, maybe I’m too skeptical about the reasons they are giving, but even they say quality is same as the non platinum brand… so if they say that 🤷🏼‍♂️

They also know this is a ver popular character. So maybe they think this is a good opportunity to increase their profit margin.

Very bad times also for European collectors. Depreciation of EURO is going to affect our price a lot.

Anyway, There is one only thing clear: that statue looks amazing

Last edited:
Maybe they will explain everything when they release the final trailer. But right now I agre with you Gary. I work in the shoe manufacturing business with lot of Chinese factories. Raw materials prices have increase in a crazy way. Frankly speaking I think the statue price increase is not related to any “artistic” reason as they are trying to sell. It is just a result of current market prices.

When you are selling so expensive product and you have no choice to increase the price even more you have to give customer a reason for it. So first of all they decide to launch a “new” brand just to justify this new price tag. Then to justify this new brand you have to talk about artistic and “going beyond” reasons. But as you say, I don’t really see them.

Sorry, maybe I’m too skeptical about the reasons they are giving, but even they say quality is same as the non platinum brand… so if they say that 🤷🏼‍♂️

They also know this is a ver popular character. So maybe they think this is a good opportunity to increase their profit margin.

Very bad times also for European collectors. Depreciation of EURO is going to affect our price a lot.

Anyway, There is one only thing clear: that statue looks amazing

Definitely in agreement.

Daniel said Platinum (therefore price difference) isn't in response to products using more silicone, but instead more research and development and artistic envelope pushing is the reason for it. Fine.

But, and I've yet to receive it, from the videos related to Harley Quinn, without a doubt their most adventurous (outside of concept) piece to date, it still looks to trump what's been shown of WW. Dentures, glass eyes, hair, more intricate jewelry that is meticulous to assemble, intricate clothing (stockings), tattoo applications etc. WW has more silicone... I would actually believe HQ to be the Platinum line, not WW.

I don't want to believe it, but probably with what you mentioned in regards to materials etc. I think they might be using the popularity and demand from the standard armour WW.

It looks like WW will incorporate dentures, already been done, new paint technique not unique to starting with this statue, realistic hair and glass eyes same as every release, computer modeled armour, real textiles; same as previous releases. New feature? New formula of silicone for strengthening. Hmm.

Slightly frustrating as this looks absolutely phenomenal and will for sure be one of the best statues to own, a proper grail piece amongst collectors but especially DC. But this shouldn't be Platinum, this it sort of souring the release imo, I'll wait for the full reveal and price reveal - perhaps they'll announce a shockingly low price and say that this will be for the collectors, a statue where they dedicate a lot more time and resources to one piece in favour for the customers? But even still, I'm not seeing what their Platinum line is suggesting in this release. I would have been with the HQ release.

Really looking forward to the full reveal here... I sold my JND Golden Armor WW.
I was just not feeling that armor, especially without the wings.

They may get me here, depending on the price and if I am quick enough on the trigger to PO.

I would assume with this being the "Platinum" series, the edition size will be lower than most with them
having to push the envelope in production?

This looks very promising and I like the pose, but for me to splurge that kind of money on another statue in times like this they're going to have to completely nail that likeness. Far more than they did with the Golden Armor WW which never did much for me.

Mmmmm I don’t know. Of course it is very good but… what do you think?

11B5E82D-9FAF-4E7E-B760-9B993152A245.png
6EF4D73D-21F8-4E21-BDF2-7C078146403B.png
4D9EBF2A-8E27-48F0-A02A-14D83F596A42.png
7A39571D-39A5-4913-B7AF-6617496AF0F8.png
1C919E1F-D31A-4141-90F1-795131EA5560.png

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have no money.

DAMN.

I think there is a slight issue with the head/kneck, it looks slightly awkward. But the overall look and feel of the statue is out of this world. This is THE WW collectible to own, let alone statue.

I think it looks a bit awkward that her head is facing off to her right but her eyes are off to her left

The most amazing collectible I think I'ver ever seen. The realism, detail... everything. Just jaw-dropping.

These guys are definitely setting a new standard.

$700 more than The Batman. No as bad as I was thinking it would be. Means I will most likely not be buying anymore Hot Toys or Inart.

Definitely need to employ now also that I will only ever get a Crow, Affleck Batman and Cavill Superman as well as Joker in makeup from them now as I don't have the space and can't keep buying these continuously. They're too addictive.

Anyone else going to get it?
I’m 99% in, but it will be a EURO4500 piece . A bit obscene frankly speaking. 🫣 besides the price… I’m clear if o can afford one of these pieces it’s only one, so … should I wait for Superman?

It’s a pitty not to be rich 😅

I’m 99% in, but it will be a EURO4500 piece . A bit obscene frankly speaking. 🫣 besides the price… I’m clear if o can afford one of these pieces it’s only one, so … should I wait for Superman?

It’s a pitty not to be rich 😅

I know what you mean. This is listed as a quarter 1 2024, though, and they do a price plan. so let's say that deposit is $400, leaves $2800 to pay over 15 months so 186 each month, plus shipping and tax at the end. Hopefully that's how they let it stretch out.

I know what you mean. This is listed as a quarter 1 2024, though, and they do a price plan. so let's say that deposit is $400, leaves $2800 to pay over 15 months so 186 each month, plus shipping and tax at the end. Hopefully that's how they let it stretch out.
I think deposit will be around 600 and I think they will limit the payments to 12 months… but I hope I’m wrong and you are right 🙂

Back