JKTOYS - Ciri (The Witcher 3) “Lady of Space & Time”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to figure out why the MT sculpt has a more blonde hair color rather than the obvious white/silver hair???
MT’s is not blond. They are using the same paint they used on their Geralt. It’s a sort of metallic Silver, so the color changes with lighting.

I was thinking that at first, but the lighting of the promo pics made it look blonde. That being said, she doesn't have the same color hair as Geralt. At least in the game. But the figure is still an instant preorder for me.

The MT hair looks white/silver to me. It looks like it's using a shiny paint, similar to the effect HT uses, whereas the JK paint is white, but matte, so it doesn't shine.

Not really into collecting Witcher stuff, but if the production piece looks 90% of that good, it will be a very nice figure.

Has anyone heard any news or updates on this? Supposed to be released Q4 2021.

I managed to pre-order this just today and hope it turns out like the prototype or hopefully better. I like the MT Ciri version too but couldn't tell if she had the green eyes like in Witcher 3 and the hair looks to blonde to me although I like the clothes.

JK Toys vs SW/MT Toys vs Nine Craftsmen
jk vs mt.jpg

Just payed for her, got invoice from Kit, I hope she doesn't look as bad as on these ebay pictures? haha
wait what? saw on ebay , that's it? I'm mad.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 56
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 58
it looks good, HS photo from ebay doesn't look bad, and don't look like the creepertoys photos

That's ironic. People complained that the chin was too prominent on the MT's sculpt, and said that the JK was the best one out of the three. And look what we got. Terrible likeness, bad paint application and a giant prominent chin.

The clothing/body is bad too. Scrawny body with ill-fitting clothes. This thing is only good for parting out for some of the more accurate pieces to put on your MTToys.

Honestly I feel stupid after buying this. I have a feel MT one gonna turn out best. What about Nine Craftsmen? Never seen anything by them before.

Ouch. I got my invoice from Kit, but I would like to see some in-hand reviews before committing to this figure. I already have one subpar Ciri (the comically bad "Only Girl" one posted above) and would prefer not to regret another one...

Back