JKTOYS - Ciri (The Witcher 3) “Lady of Space & Time”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More I watch to these pictures, bigger her nose gets lol Mine is stuck in China probably bc of Lunar New Year so probably won't get her for eternity
Yeah. Did you get a tracking number?

Attachments

• giphy nose.gif
    giphy nose.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Yeah. Did you get a tracking number?
Tracking updated yesterday should be there in 10 days or 2 weeks. Lunar New Year definitely affected her,but that's alright. Kit's new shipping method is amazing, usually arrives very fast. Despite figure's imperfections I'm very excited about her,as every figure she'll be better in person,but I think Master Team one gonna be better. Lets see, all I care about is 1/6 Gwent cards haha

I think she's okay-ish, I'm definitely glad I've finally got a Ciri.
But to me they went wrong with her left eye, it's to deep in her head. To make matters worse, mines kinda cross eyed... Also, her hands could have been better
Hoping MT nails the headsculpt

She looks fine, nothing special but not bad either. Rn we don't have a better alternative I'm sure MT one gonne be better at least with quality and paint.

No doubt, the head sculpt is a big downgrade from the promo pics. But she does look decent enough in person. Needless to say, this figure is a solid upgrade from my previous Ciri (OnlyGirl). I am keeping my fingers crossed that the MT Ciri will be the definitive version.

Sidenote: The entire hairpiece on mine pops off fairly easily. Is this normal?
IMG_5935.jpeg
IMG_5941.jpeg

No doubt, the head sculpt is a big downgrade from the promo pics. But she does look decent enough in person. Needless to say, this figure is a solid upgrade from my previous Ciri (OnlyGirl). I am keeping my fingers crossed that the MT Ciri will be the definitive version.

View attachment 562112 View attachment 562113
Probably not. Just glue on. Looks good with Geralt, but I agree, I have a high hopes for MT one.

View attachment 562112 View attachment 562113
I did notice the hairpiece issue as well on my figure.

Got her finally. She is just fine. Didn't give me a WOW moment. When I saw MT Geralt last month I was blown away,so I'm 100% sure MT Ciri gonna be superior as well. Hair isn't glued at all on mine,Idk if it's supposed to be.I can't call this a high quality figure. Costume detail is very nice but overall materials feel cheap. Not disappointed but,not happy either.
If anyone wants just 1 Ciri go to the Master Team one.

Attachments

• 20220218_163543.jpg
    20220218_163543.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 53
JK head sculpt still looks better to me- although the MT overall looks better made. I'm torn. Looking at buying one or the other now...

JK head sculpt still looks better to me- although the MT overall looks better made. I'm torn. Looking at buying one or the other now...
MT quality is superior so if you want to get one get that one, however JK proportions are better but overall quality isn't greatest. I never put JK one on display tho, but if you mix these two gonna end up with a definitive Ciri lol

Yeah I debated that for a few minutes getting to and patching them together. But who knows if the fashions even work. Plus, seems like too much money for the satisfaction of having the slightly better head ... I decided to just go with the MT figure.

Back