Jiu An Studio x Virus Studio 1/6 scale : Samurai of the End of the Shogunate 末幕

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Kit Chen Sorry to be that guy, but are there any updates to those unpaid invoices on this figure? I would do just about anything to buy one from you :panic:

I got my figure from KG Hobby today. This is a very densely detailed figure that needs a lot of light to display properly. Looking at the images that were posted on the first post, the head is lacking a lot of color and the armor in hand is much shiner than the prototype in the pics. Articulation is also pretty limited. With all that said, the more time I spent handling the figure, the more I liked it. I want to add more surface detail to the armor, but out of the box, it's pretty good

tom.jpg

I should also add that it came with another head, but it is only good for the armor, as only the eyes are finished, everything else is rough, and the head is bald so the helmet will fit.

Also, I though they said this would be coming in a wooden box? It didn't, however also included in the package was a huge poster that had a rough drawing that looked like it was done in an ipad

Is there a tutorial for tying the belts that come with this figure? I'm having trouble finding any instructions relating to this figure.

I took an air eraser to the armor and dulled that shine to a more appropriate finish. Looks much better, but now I need to clean all the aluminum oxide bits from the many crevices in the armor.

Back