Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they dont make another version of her too soon, I pretty happy with her given the price tag.

FA351CA1-B5DA-46AB-8F90-AEBC86974B51.jpg

Finally got my exclusive!

Thanks guys! Just dropped off the art print to get framed today! You’re right she is stunning straight off the screen accuracy

I appreciate that all together this piece is amazing very thankful to own it

I appreciate that all together this piece is amazing very thankful to own it

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for the statue/print?

Awesome statue and print - i really like your choice of matte border and frame, it really accentuates the print - was the framing expensive?

I missed out - SSC released this statue approx. 2 or 3 years before I fully fell down this rabbit hole of this premium collecting hobby that has consumed our wallets. :lol

Occasionally I will see Jessica Rabbit on ebay but the price is a bit out of my league (this and the Gentle Giant 300: Queen Artemisia - Eva Green). But one can dream - perhaps I will splurge on them one day. I sort of settled on the mini Jessica Rabbit statues/busts over the years as consolation prizes.

I do feel something was lost in translation between the concept print and statue - the statue has a slightly more droopier eye look and the lips are different.

I do feel something was lost in translation between the concept print and statue - the statue has a slightly more droopier eye look and the lips are different.

If I remember correctly, Artgerm's print was something of a last minute addition, and if anything it failed to capture Jessica's true look, as Artgerm did his usual fare, while the statue is faithful to the movie. The print completely missed the point - Jessica Rabbit was a send-up of a classic aloof femme fatale, not a cute smiling gal, which is why I happily passed on the EX back in the day.

Back