JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

Thanks IB, I sure will : )

JV

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

So Jerry, are you waiting until after the 2 auctions for the #1 Saurons to put the rest of the prints up? And no, don't take my tone as snippy or anything. I'm just anxiously curious. :wink1:

No problem SSC!
The auctions will not actually ship out to the winning bidders until I hear one final word from WB. There are technical guidelines to follow protocol, but I forsee no issues, just following the guidelines. Once this last official checkoff is clear, then the Canvas and Paper Giclees will be open! I expect early this next week : )

JV

PS- I will also be opening up the Canvas versions for the FOTR, TTT, ROTK, Galadriel, Fellbeast and Clash of KIngs pieces! All canvas editions are going to be limited to 100 pieces.

A big thank you to anyone here that placed bids on that #1 Sauron paper and canvas! I appreciate the interest! Very soon the remaining canvas and papers will go up!

JV

ORGASM! o wait can I say that? :yess:

How much for the paper vs Canvas?

Glad you are, um, excited about these new pieces.

Canvas Giclees ( except the Trilogy pieces ) are $350
Paper Giclees are $150

The Trilogy pieces will measure 22 x 31 inches facing, actual art size. The Trilogy canvases are bigger than the lithographs, and will sell for $375 due to size difference.

The Sauron Canvas and Papers will go up first, as they are near to final approvals, and the Trilogy canvases as well as the Galadriel's Blessing, Terror over Osgiliath and Clash of Kings pieces will be maybe a week or more after that; pending approvals now.

Thanks!

JV

Sauron is in the final approvals stages and SHOULD be up maybe late this week ! I'll be posting here as soon as possible :impatient:

JV

Sweet :rock

Back