JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

I think it's epic and hopefully I can pick up the Giclee. Will it be offered on canvas? Likely cost?

See below. As with cost I'm guessing it will be the same as his current LOTR pricing since the size is the same, $150 giclee and $350 canvas.

Thanks guys : )

The Fine Art Giclees of this art will be available soon, maybe within a week or two. Canvas versions will be around 20 x 27 facing size, and Paper versions will be 17 x 22. This is what I will be offering, but the PF EXC. will be SS's to decide on.

JV

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

That is correct information regarding size and pricing.
JV

That price is amazingly cheap when compared to Marvel Giclees in Canvas. Looks like I'll be ordering.

Will look amazing gallery wrapped in canvas :rock

EnthusiasmB.gif

Incredible work. Great job! The ambiance is astoundingly dark and perfect. I love the sheen of the armor. It's magnificent. :clap

The Fine Art Giclees of this art will be available soon, maybe within a week or two. Canvas versions will be around 20 x 27 facing size, and Paper versions will be 17 x 22. This is what I will be offering, but the PF EXC. will be SS's to decide on.

JV

Jerry, are they going to be on sale soon at Sideshow, or just your personal site?

JV

Put me down for one of the paper versions!! Will look great with your Ringwraith print! :thud:

Awesome composition Jerry and fantastic details. Is it possible to adjust the coloring of the piece a bit or is this final. Anyhow, I never expect less from your work but putting your heart and soul in every piece you create, keep it up :)

Art looks amazing but he will not translate as well into a statue. Not convinced about the left leg and he needs to be swinging the mace or holding up the ring.

Maybe its just me but having him hold up the ring would look kind of dumb. It would be like "lookie what I got. Its so cool huh?" I can't imagine he walked around with his arm up showing off the ring all the time. I like it better when its there but not the focus.

Art looks amazing but he will not translate as well into a statue. Not convinced about the left leg and he needs to be swinging the mace or holding up the ring.

Thanks on the art : ) Now if you prefer the ring arm up, then the SSW piece probably fits your needs better. As far as translating into a statue well, Sideshow will do anamazing job, I'm convinced. Take care,

JV

Awesome composition Jerry and fantastic details. Is it possible to adjust the coloring of the piece a bit or is this final. Anyhow, I never expect less from your work but putting your heart and soul in every piece you create, keep it up :)

It's hard to answer your concern EDE. I don't know what your monitor looks like, but I do know the canvas and paper Giclees have a lot of punch where they should. Perhaps the image varies from monitor to monitor.....

JV

Thanks on the art : ) Now if you prefer the ring arm up, then the SSW piece probably fits your needs better. As far as translating into a statue well, Sideshow will do anamazing job, I'm convinced. Take care,

JV

No doubt SSW piece is really nice but I want a larger sized representation of Sauron to fit with the Sideshow PFs.

Jerry, are they going to be on sale soon at Sideshow, or just your personal site?

SS may carry them eventually, but for now, you will be able to get 'em over at my site. Thanks!

JV

PS- I'll be posting that info once I have them available for purchase!

JV

JV

I couldn't agree more Jerry, the pose is fantastic and I absolutely do think it will translate extremely well in statue form. Now concerning the canvas giclees......before ordering the canvas edition I need to know what your plans are concerning the 'ultimate' version you mentioned earlier. As much as I love your work I don't really think I need two canvas giclee editions if indeed that is what you are planning. :):)

I couldn't agree more Jerry, the pose is fantastic and I absolutely do think it will translate extremely well in statue form. Now concerning the canvas giclees......before ordering the canvas edition I need to know what your plans are concerning the 'ultimate' version you mentioned earlier. As much as I love your work I don't really think I need two canvas giclee editions if indeed that is what you are planning. :):)

Woods, in case you didn't see my reply over at Statue, I will be running the 20 x 27 inch canvases which includes the 2 1/2 inch additional canvas material bordering the art for "Gallery Wrapping". The Paper Giclees will be 17 x 22.The Fine Art Giclees might be available for sale as early as a week or two.
An "Ultimate Version" would be full size, 30 x 40 inch exact size to the Original art, but it's just a thought at the moment. If there is an Ultimate canvas, it will not appear until the Dark Lord does as well!

JV

Woods, in case you didn't see my reply over at Statue, I will be running the 20 x 27 inch canvases which includes the 2 1/2 inch additional canvas material bordering the art for "Gallery Wrapping". The Paper Giclees will be 17 x 22.The Fine Art Giclees might be available for sale as early as a week or two.
An "Ultimate Version" would be full size, 30 x 40 inch exact size to the Original art, but it's just a thought at the moment. If there is an Ultimate canvas, it will not appear until the Dark Lord does as well!

JV

Thanks for the update Jerry. With no guarantee of an 'ultimate version' I'm going to have to pull the trigger on the canvas giclee....and the thought of being able to order one of these, possibly in the next few weeks, is going to make 'holding off' virtually impossible.

Hey Jerry, with all this talk evolving around the print itself I don't think anyone's asked this yet.....have you come up with a title for your print?

Back