JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Help Support Collector Freaks:

Dutchart

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Here is a regular pic and a slightly bigger one, that had to be watermarked for now. Sideshow will be posting news on this project as well, soon! Enjoy!

JV

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

SauronFinalwatermark.jpg

woodsy

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

Here is a regular pic and a slightly bigger one, that had to be watermarked for now. Sideshow will be posting news on this project as well, soon! Enjoy!

JV

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

SauronFinalwatermark.jpg

Count me in ! :drool

roguebaron

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

Wow, amazing work again Jerry. You've really captured the essence of the character with this one. Can't wait to see the pf now as well!

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score

All I can say is :drool :drool :drool :drool

Anubis

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score

Well done Jerry, that really is incredible. You have such a talent! :clap

Worth the wait? I think so!! :rock:rock:rock

Bring on the PF! :hi5:

Seaward

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

Gorgeous! Now when do we pre-order!!!

w00tw00t

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score

I dont collect LOTR items, but this is a must for me.

masterside

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

MY GOD :panic:

Splendid Art print Jerry! And Sauron PF in this pose my god it's simply gorgeous! :yess:

Anubis

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score

This has also made me rethink just framing the print that will come with the PF. I may have to go the whole hog and splash out on a larger giclee to show off this masterpiece properly. :lecture

Dutchart

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

Thanks guys : )

The Fine Art Giclees of this art will be available soon, maybe within a week or two. Canvas versions will be around 20 x 27 facing size, and Paper versions will be 17 x 22. This is what I will be offering, but the PF EXC. will be SS's to decide on.

JV

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Reaction score

Looks amazing. Count me in on buying one thats for sure. Great job of capturing the power of Sauron and Mordor itself.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Reaction score

I think it's epic and hopefully I can pick up the Giclee. Will it be offered on canvas? Likely cost?

BTW the sculpt could have an exclusive of a raised outstretched hand revealing the one ring like the SS/Weta version.

w00tw00t

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score

curious, should sauron be bigger? just basing off from the movies and the helmet on the ground of the art work versus his.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

curious, should sauron be bigger? just basing off from the movies and the helmet on the ground of the art work versus his.

I based his size as if Sauron was around 9.5 - 10 ft. tall, and an elf around 6.5- 6.8.

JV