JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART reveal

Here is a regular pic and a slightly bigger one, that had to be watermarked for now. Sideshow will be posting news on this project as well, soon! Enjoy!

JV

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

SauronFinalwatermark.jpg

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

Here is a regular pic and a slightly bigger one, that had to be watermarked for now. Sideshow will be posting news on this project as well, soon! Enjoy!

JV

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

SauronFinalwatermark.jpg

Count me in ! :drool

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings PT.2 - SAURON Sideshow ART revea

Wow, amazing work again Jerry. You've really captured the essence of the character with this one. Can't wait to see the pf now as well!

All I can say is :drool :drool :drool :drool

Well done Jerry, that really is incredible. You have such a talent! :clap

Worth the wait? I think so!! :rock:rock:rock

Bring on the PF! :hi5:

Gorgeous! Now when do we pre-order!!!

I dont collect LOTR items, but this is a must for me.

MY GOD :panic:

Splendid Art print Jerry! And Sauron PF in this pose my god it's simply gorgeous! :yess:

This has also made me rethink just framing the print that will come with the PF. I may have to go the whole hog and splash out on a larger giclee to show off this masterpiece properly. :lecture

Thanks guys : )

The Fine Art Giclees of this art will be available soon, maybe within a week or two. Canvas versions will be around 20 x 27 facing size, and Paper versions will be 17 x 22. This is what I will be offering, but the PF EXC. will be SS's to decide on.

JV

EPIC Jerry, just EPIC

Looks amazing. Count me in on buying one thats for sure. Great job of capturing the power of Sauron and Mordor itself.

I think it's epic and hopefully I can pick up the Giclee. Will it be offered on canvas? Likely cost?

BTW the sculpt could have an exclusive of a raised outstretched hand revealing the one ring like the SS/Weta version.

curious, should sauron be bigger? just basing off from the movies and the helmet on the ground of the art work versus his.

curious, should sauron be bigger? just basing off from the movies and the helmet on the ground of the art work versus his.

I based his size as if Sauron was around 9.5 - 10 ft. tall, and an elf around 6.5- 6.8.

JV

I based his size as if Sauron was around 9.5 - 10 ft. tall, and an elf around 6.5- 6.8.

JV

Thanks for clarifying.

Back