JazzInc Rey Sand Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, still got a handful of payments to make on mine.

Currently have nowhere to put it though :lol

I just paid for the shipping. So I hope that means I'll get it in hand soon.

Invoiced for shipping as well. Even though this is not my first 1/6 piece from Jazzink, the size of those things always take me by surprise.

Custom 1/6 Rey Speeder - JazzInc Dioramas - Star Wars The Force Awakens
R.gif

amazing. have just put order....

I just paid my shipping invoice. Ended up grabbing a second sealed Rey/BB-8 set a couple years ago off eBay for $100 so I am all set for this. I have to say, I think Joost does an incredible job making these pieces a reality, but I can’t help feel a twinge of sadness that the Falcon cockpit—especially the exterior—didn’t get the same attention to detail and accuracy as this speeder, the BvS Batmobile, and the 66 Batmobile have gotten…and I’m not really sure why that was the case. I reluctantly had to cancel my cockpit a few months ago after just seeing way too many sloppy molding and paint flaws with the final production pieces people were getting. But I am looking forward to get my first Jazz Inc and will be quite happy if it looks as good as the piece Jedha received.

Last edited:
Looks good. I would post pics of mine but FedEx lost it almost two months ago (and it already took a couple months to ship after I paid my final invoice plus shipping back in February). Jazz Inc is going through the process of filing a lost package claim etc. but it took me a couple emails and like three weeks to even get a response back from them about it, so we’re going on close to 5 months after I posted above about paying my final invoice and still no speeder.

So yeah, maybe I will get one by Christmas at this point. Probably not doing another order in the future. :-/

Last edited:
Looks good. I would post pics of mine but FedEx lost it almost two months ago (and it already took a couple months to ship after I paid my final invoice plus shipping back in February). Jazz Inc is going through the process of filing a lost package claim etc. but it took me a couple emails and like three weeks to even get a response back from them about it, so we’re going on close to 5 months after I posted above about paying my final invoice and still no speeder.

So yeah, maybe I will get one by Christmas at this point. Probably not doing another order in the future. :-/
Sorry to hear about your FedEx issues. This is the 3rd order I've received from Jazzinc and at 7 days from pick up to delivery it was the longest I've had to wait. My previous orders only took 3 days. This one was sent FedEx "economy" and came via Paris, where it sat at Charles De Gaulle for 3-4 days before heading to the U.S.. That wasn't the case with my previous orders.

Sadly, mine arrived in several pieces (silver section completely broken off, control panel in pieces, fins broken off, and one of the foot pedals is completely missing). Fortunately for me, Joost is very accommodating, and he is sending me a replacement. He doesn’t even want me to return the broken one. If anyone is a wiz at crafting, it is repairable, and I will give it away for the cost of shipping. The only thing is that you will have to sculpt a replacement for the foot pedal.

Wow!!! Hopefully everything gets straighten out.

Sadly, mine arrived in several pieces (silver section completely broken off, control panel in pieces, fins broken off, and one of the foot pedals is completely missing). Fortunately for me, Joost is very accommodating, and he is sending me a replacement. He doesn’t even want me to return the broken one. If anyone is a wiz at crafting, it is repairable, and I will give it away for the cost of shipping. The only thing is that you will have to sculpt a replacement for the foot pedal.

Man that’s unfortunate. Hopefully I don’t have a similar experience.

Nice pic Buff….mine arrive on Friday but I’m currently out of town, won’t be back until Monday the 11th. I’ll post pictures once I do the unboxing.
Thanks. BTW, I forgot to mention this the other day but IMO the weight of the two cast metal pipe fittings that Joost included with this (on the right in the pic below) causes the cargo netting to sag too much. I replaced those with a spare 3/4" gray PVC fitting (center below) that I had for my sprinkler system. I gave it a quick hit of silver paint from a spray can I had and it (left below) blends in perfectly with the other parts. I may grab a few 1/2" PVC fittings of various designs and repeat the process to fill out Rey's salvage haul. They're like $0.30 at Home Depot so not a big investment lol.

Sprinkler Connector.jpeg

Back