Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the kind of piece you have to be 100% certain you want and need it.
It’s so huge and expensive. It’s a very special piece.
Personally, even if I’m a huge fan of the movie, I decided to pass and focus on the Batmobile, which is my favorite vehicle of the movie and wait for a 1/12 scale Batwing even if it never see the light of day.

My waitlist converted for this 89' batwing and I have 10 days to pay the deposit or it goes to the next person out of the 210 people who are waitlisted... decisions decisions 🤔. This is for the final batch though, which will ship Q4 2023. I'll probably pass unless I can grab one sooner if I were to pay in full which I'll have to email Joost about. I might have missed it but anyone here have this batwing in hand? I'm sure it's worth it. Damn, so tempting😅
I have mine on order and paid in full. He said that they were ahead of schedule, so you might get it in May as far as the last batch.

I think this is the kind of piece you have to be 100% certain you want and need it.
It’s so huge and expensive. It’s a very special piece.
Personally, even if I’m a huge fan of the movie, I decided to pass and focus on the Batmobile, which is my favorite vehicle of the movie and wait for a 1/12 scale Batwing even if it never see the light of day.
That's pretty much how I feel which is probably why i haven't jumped at the opportunity to pay the deposit to keep my spot yet.
I have mine on order and paid in full. He said that they were ahead of schedule, so you might get it in May as far as the last batch.
Gotcha. Well... im glad I haven't pulled the trigger with Jazzinc yet because someone in the Jazzinc Facebook group just took delivery of their batwing and posted it for sale last night for what they paid which was $1999.00. So they PO'd it a while back before Joost raised the price. Anyways, I dont want to jinx myself but I lucked out. Turns out this collector is in Texas and a few hours away from me. So after speaking with the wife, I reached out to him, exchanged info and he's holding it for me😁. I don't mind getting out of the house for a day and making the trip to pick this big boy up!

Since you've just received and paid the shipping invoice then you should be getting it sometime next week which is awesome! I got a response from Joost about me paying in full and said it's possible I can get one from an early batch but not a guarantee which is what I figured. Regardless, I got an even better deal with this local seller since I'm avoiding shipping charges, customs fee and less than what it's going for now. Can't wait for tomorrow🤤. Shoot I might even "pretend" sick, leave work early and make the drive today 😄.

Just got home from 6 hour round trip drive(3hrs to and from) with this big boy and it was worth it! I'm too tired to unbox it right now though🥴. Maybe later tonight ill do it. Plus, I don't even know where I'm going to put this thing yet😅.
20230318_172918.jpg

Hey TexasFi3nd, be sure to post pics of your 89 Batwing when you have it set up! :)

Will do! Im Trying to figure out wallmount options. There's a guy on the Jazzinc Facebook page that is taking orders for a custom wallmount for $450 which is a pass for me.
Screenshot_20230319_122749_Facebook.jpg

It's nice but I'm sure I can DIY a similar wallmount for way less than $450.

My batwing converted after going on the waitlist just a couple of weeks ago. Unbelievable that I’ll be able to get it. Just have to make a couple of adjustments for the $500 deposit. They gave me 9 payments plan too.

Back