Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My display mock up using the custom arm and a 40 × 70 print of 89 Gotham! I don't think the arm can get quite this level.. but it should easily fit in the print area angled..

Attachments

• 20230327_012749.jpg
    20230327_012749.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 0
So I decided to go with these heavy duty wallmount speaker brackets I found on Amazon for $50. They hold up to 100lbs which is more than enough for the Batwing and can be extended 17 in more from the wall. The base plate is smaller than the hole spacing on the batwing so you can buy some wallmount adapter kits that will align with the hole spacing on the batwing or do some light modifications. I contacted a seller on Esty who is custom cutting a steel plate and drilling the holes to match up with the mounting holes on the batwing for $30 shipped. That's all I'm waiting for and I'll mount this big guy to the wall finally. I only need one of these wallmount speaker holders but they only come in pairs which is why it's $50. These are the cheapest but yet the strongest I've found that will easily support the weight of the Batwing. Way better than paying $450 for that custom mount I posted a pic of ealier. Just thought id share this with anyone who planning to wallmount their Batwing🍻.
Screenshot_20230328_203949_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Looks like a good option.. I jerry rig a lot of stuff but I love how the stronghold looks and that it was made by a fellow batwing owner.. also it's overbuilt

That's your opinion bud.. you can go to many stores right now and spend 400-500 on a monitor arm with less features and made in china.. never said I was smart I did buy the thundertank after all!

That's your opinion bud.. you can go to many stores right now and spend 400-500 on a monitor arm with less features and made in china.. never said I was smart I did buy the thundertank after all!
I meant no offense to you personally😂. If you bought that stronghold wallmount, good for you. Like you said, I was just stating my opinion. Also, I know there are alternative wallmounts, even modified wallmounts that are just as good(or better) and more affordable. Just wanted to share my findings with any fellow collectors here who are planning on wallmounting their Batwing.

Now to the topic, Here is a pic showing how I mounted the bracket to the batwing using mounting kit adapters which seem to hold just fine but for 100% reliability, like I mentioned earlier, I'm having a custom cut steel plate in the shape of a triangle made which will replace these little arm adapters and will definitely be more secure.
20230329_082147.jpg

Last edited:
has anyone shipped this to united Kingdom and paid additional VAT tax to recieve it?
where is jazzinc shipping the packages from?

gotcha. thank you kindly! and thank you for saving me 400 plus. agreed it is just a bit crazy to spend that.... after spending over 2k on a batwing that is.

Paid mine off in full. I was on the waitlist and it converted since people dropped off. I got the full blessings from friends and family after talking about it and showing them the videos, so I’m pretty excited. Had to tell them and be up front. Didn’t want to get shamed when it eventually showed up due to the size and cost.

This will be my first purchase from Jazzinc. So far, I’m already very impressed with the customer service, very quick with the emails. Joost said I might be in the April/May batch so fingers crossed.

As soon as I paid, that video went up. I’ve watched it twice now, such a great review. Can’t wait to get mine and set it up. Very excited.

If I love this Batwing, I’ll probably pull the trigger on the Jazz Batmobile despite already having the Hot Toys version.

Back