Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batwing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LO the APC is questionable at 1:6 scale? ...the Dropship? Trying to picture that, going by the "figures" in there, what scale is this about?

WANT!!! 🤩

D29F59F5-120B-4637-8B61-D140970885E6.png

Many people have asked us over the past few weeks how long the Batwing will remain available. I keep shortening the period I expect it to be available with the rush of orders.

Since the edition size has been fixed months ago, and we are 93% sold (from 80% a few weeks ago), I think it may even be a matter of days.

So, this is a courtesy message to warn you that the 1989 batwing is almost gone: Jazzinc Dioramas

Many people have asked us over the past few weeks how long the Batwing will remain available. I keep shortening the period I expect it to be available with the rush of orders.

Since the edition size has been fixed months ago, and we are 93% sold (from 80% a few weeks ago), I think it may even be a matter of days.

So, this is a courtesy message to warn you that the 1989 batwing is almost gone: Jazzinc Dioramas

I probably won't be able to get this then. Too many big ticket items coming in lately.

Me too…
89 hardcore fan but too big and expensive for me. A 1/12 would have been perfect.
Already got the Jazzinc 89 Batmobile fully paid. Had to make a choice and the Batmobile is my favorite vehicle.

Actually, if you compare the in-hand pictures of our paint job with the paint job seen on tested.com of the actual ÂĽ model, you will see it is dead-on accurate (customer picture by Brian Thorpe) if you account for difference in lighting:

Am I the only one that thinks the paint jobs are quite different between the tested video and the Jazz Inc product? The Jazz batwing looks like it has airbrushed panel lines while the original model has directional gradients on every panel and extra rectangular sections in the larger segments.

Studio model:
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 11.15.13 PM.png

Jazz:
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 11.15.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 11.19.32 PM.png

Unless these pictures are not good representations of the final product or you're referencing the paint job on the studio model before they repainted it, the "dead-on accurate" comment scares the bejeebus out of me.

Back