Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I remember him trashing was the ... Holographic(?) Mark IV ... and hasn't he outright denied getting kickbacks of any kind from TW?

Some things he doesn’t mind being critical of like the Mk 50 accessory set. Things that are obviously flawed.

I don’t follow him enough to know if he has said that or not but you don’t put a store’s logo in your videos, drop their name frequently, and link to them for free. The Toys Wonderland site used to link directly to his videos and alluded to a partnership. If I’m not mistaken they use his photos for their page now.

Might be fudging his words; not kickbacks but maybe they pay for advertising.

The only thing I remember him trashing was the ... Holographic(?) Mark IV ... and hasn't he outright denied getting kickbacks of any kind from TW?

It depends on one’s definitions of kickbacks. He could be receiving a commission based on many different variables. Or he receives a flat amount for advertising. Or he receives a discount for everything he purchases through TW. We have no way of knowing. For all we know, he may be happy with what he gets in YouTube revenue which given his views may not be insignificant. But I doubt that, as he’s been promoting them maybe since day one.

Joostified :ROFLMAO:. Thank you all for this great discussion. Indeed as we have hopefully shown in the last 6 years we will listen to all collectors and go the extra mile to get the utmost in accuracy and detail.

Now, I do wan to address the price difference. As I said in this interview (starting at 34 minutes), it is a fair question. I wish I had a more glamorous answer, but the most important reason for the higher price is that ours is going to be made in a much lower volume so we have nowhere near the quantities of scale that Hot Toys does.

And we have to write off the full investment for this product over much fewer orders. Basically, your Batmobile, if you order from us, will be much more limited edition. Right now, we are looking at around 700 units worldwide, whereas hot toys will make tens of thousands. If you have to divide all the cost of this project (development, prototyping, tooling, production, etc) over 700 units versus tens of thousands, you can imagine the cost will go down dramatically, the more units you make from those same moulds and dividing all (fixed) developments costs over many more units. Their economies of scale are huge at those volumes

Also, since ours will be much lower volume, it will be much more handmade and hand-painted.

The other differences is that are that ours it will be focussed on maximum accuracy and the correct size as ours will be almost 4 inches longer.

Our version will also have sound, remote control light up, effects and smoke. Finally, it will come with a signed and numbered limited edition plate. If we get more orders, we can start adding more features because of the higher budget we would have available.

Hope this explains it! Have a great week!

We all here understand the limits of a hand made limited run in terms of budget
But I’m sure that in hands, it will worth every penny…
Can’t wait for the next update and discover the 1st proto!

In my mind, the '89 Batmobile will be hard to beat as I think it's the best design. However, if I was allowed to pick the next Batmobile project after the '89, I'd want the Batmobile from the animated series in 1:6 scale.

In my mind, the '89 Batmobile will be hard to beat as I think it's the best design. However, if I was allowed to pick the next Batmobile project after the '89, I'd want the Batmobile from the animated series in 1:6 scale.
That would be nice - and extremely long!

Tbh I can’t even consider the Batmobile, all I can think about is the possibility of Jazzinc doing Blade Runner. Sigh.

Don't say Blade Runner, I would be a very, very poor man indeed.
If Jazz ever does a 1:6 Aliens APC, then they will get my loot.

Get on it!!!
Oh my word that thing would be 5-6ft long at least.

The APC in Aliens carried how many people?

Ripley, Gorman, Burke, Bishop, Apone, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, Dietrich, Wierzbowski, Crowe - plus their armour and weapons....surely not feasible.

We’ve seen the email from Toys Wonderland stating that they prioritise influencers/reviewers who mention them in their videos so they receive items ahead of other customers and get free shipping.

Justin is at the very least enjoying these perks from his affiliation with TW but there are probably other benefits seeing as he appears to be their biggest cheerleader.

Tbh I can’t even consider the Batmobile, all I can think about is the possibility of Jazzinc doing Blade Runner. Sigh.
Sorry for putting that in your head! That's just a pipe dream really but maybe better for our wallets

The APC in Aliens carried how many people?

Ripley, Gorman, Burke, Bishop, Apone, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, Dietrich, Wierzbowski, Crowe - plus their armour and weapons....surely not feasible.
Well pretty sure they cheated in the movie. There’s no way they could all fit in what you saw onscreen.

Sorry for putting that in your head! That's just a pipe dream really but maybe better for our wallets
Ok. But I don’t care about my wallet when it comes to this LOL. I thought Joost had mentioned it. Plus Blade Runner is Warner and he already has a working relationship with them. Sorry I’m just mentally convincing myself it will happen :)

I take back what I said, it probably could fit everyone.

E32C92BE-B1F0-405C-8905-23EA483D0927.jpeg

Joost you can take my money as well. But I still think I would go a Spinner over this, but with both, I would have zero figures to go with them, so can you make all the figures as well? And I can think of something big and yellow from Aliens as well …

Everyone fits inside the APC, I spent hours & hours looking at that thing for a project I worked on. But the amount of detail that would have to be put into the interior....tons of detail and a high cost. And who knows what HT are doing with the license and USCM figures (I know....jack squat). Officer K's spinner though, now we're talking.

I am seriously considering the Batmobile and I'm trying to think of other things I can sell to pay for it.

Back