Jazwares Micro Galaxy Squadron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is unfortunate. Hope you can find a workaround that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Just realized the Troop Transport might be an exclusive for Target, thus it might be harder to get here...

Looks like that may have turned out not to be the case as someone spotted it on Amazon so hopefully you'll have a better chance at getting it over there.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Micro-Galaxy-Squadron/dp/B09PMXDVNR

These videos are a little awkward and shot vertically, but they're at least pretty thorough and enthusiastic.

Volume warning.

Last edited:
Action fleet blows away that smaller form factor crap.
I prefer Action Fleet as well. But I will get the ships that haven't been made by Galoob. Jazwares say their ships are in scale with each other, which is not 100% true. And maybe it would have been better to have the ships scaled to the figures

Action fleet blows away that smaller form factor crap.

I love Action Fleet and still have mine from childhood. But I do appreciate Jazwares for making similar toys, especially in this day and age.

And the ships that are supposed to be larger like the Falcon and Slave I are actually larger so that’s nice to get. And the new ships as well like the Razor Crest.

My favorites are the die cast Hasbro vehicles - love the Falcon and Snowspeeder. I have the AF versions too but the metal ones are very cool.

I love the vintage Kenner TIE proportions on the Jazwares TIE.

Very cool to see so many OT spaceships being released in a big group like this.

Saw someone on another forum discussing Jazwares who posted pics of their huge AF collection (this is just one of several pics they posted, but I love this one)...

68344d1653534360-8a69192d-4d85-4863-966f-a5df6c9bb3a0.jpg

I wish I had the space to display AF ships, vehicles and playsets collection. I have all of them, even the Aliens, Predator and Starship Troopers, except for the 3 buttons AT-AT and emblemless A-Wing. I also have all the Micro Machines playsets, because many of those fit quite ok with AF figures.

The moment Galoob was gone was also the moment I decided to fully go collecting high-end.

I'm loving the packaging of these, got the Razor Crest and the Jedi Starfighter today. Wish they put a bit more effort on the figures though, they're horrendous.

I told myself I'll limit myself on these, as I try to limit my collecting in general but these are so darn cool lol.

I'm loving the packaging of these, got the Razor Crest and the Jedi Starfighter today. Wish they put a bit more effort on the figures though, they're horrendous.

I told myself I'll limit myself on these, as I try to limit my collecting in general but these are so darn cool lol.

Agreed. Been all in on what's been readily available so far.

It's very exciting to have a toy line like this again.

Would like to grab some of those chase variants. That's the only thing really holding some of the excitement back.

You must be excited for the second wave with the LAAT. Definitely want the Havoc Marauder coming out. It's a shame they messed up the scale on the Gauntlet Fighter though.

Agreed. Been all in on what's been readily available so far.

It's very exciting to have a toy line like this again.

Would like to grab some of those chase variants. That's the only thing really holding some of the excitement back.

You must be excited for the second wave with the LAAT. Definitely want the Havoc Marauder coming out. It's a shame they messed up the scale on the Gauntlet Fighter though.

It is nice to be a bit excited, and it appears that the stores actually stock this product. I got out of the Hasblow game years ago, with the occasional figure here and there, but its nice to get a few of these.

I'm loving the OT/PT focus on these figures, the only downside to the Gunship is that it only comes with 2 clones, so I'll have to pick up those mini figures in hopes of getting a few clones.

They missed the mark with the Gauntlet fighter unfortunately, hopefully down the line they can return to it.

the only downside to the Gunship is that it only comes with 2 clones, so I'll have to pick up those mini figures in hopes of getting a few clones.

Hopefully they do some little army packs down the road like Galoob did. Wouldn't take much effort and they'd sell. People already want to fill out the Imperial Troop Transport.

Back