JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this figure! I am quite happy with it.

I'd say it's a great figure overall. Especially for the price.

Eleven's sculpt does not dissapoint. Paintwork is ok. The suit and body selection are good IMO.

I tried to improve:

- I replaced his hands, way too big.
- I swapped his shoes with ones with a more glossy look, but now they are too big.
- I replaced his bow tie with a smaller one, more accurate, but now the shirt's neck is too big.

Will try to change the shirt too, but I don't want to wrinkle it...!

lol

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

I can't help but agree with Lewis Collins, he would have been Bond to a tee. I'm not sure how he would have coped with the fame though. I don't remember him being one for the limelight.

I always wanted Sean Connery to have played M during the Craig era. Judi Dench made no sense to me. She was fine in the Brosnan movies, but, to then have her there, older, at the start of Bond's career, it took her out of canon somehow. To have had Connery would have been a wonderful passing of the torch.
I agree with you about Dench continuing as M making no sense, as CR was a reboot and should have had a brand new M.
But i think if Connery were cast it would have been a little too much on the nose. Given all the hate for Craig's casting at the time, the last thing he needed was the real deal turning up on set:LOL:

Guys, the new head from eleven looks awesome. As for the suit, does it look a bit tight on the body ? Seems like the pants is too short and the collar is not fitting on the jacket correctly. Can the collar be pulled up ? Would a slim body fix the suit? Has anyone seen the head parted out? The shoulder on the Eleven body seems very narrow on some pictures.

Thoughts on the body to those who has the figure?

I agree with you about Dench continuing as M making no sense, as CR was a reboot and should have had a brand new M.
:LOL:

They should have gone the route of so many Mike Myers movies, having Craig play both M and Bond. He could have also done Moneypenny and Q to round things out. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

I picked up the Eleven Bond figure and very nice it is! The sculpt of Craig is terrific and easily the best yet for a mass produced figure. Great paint apps too!
The tailoring of the tux is also very nice and puts the BCS version to shame. The only real flaw are the two buttons on the jacket, which is a bit of a head scratcher.
Thankfully though they are real fastening buttons so it's easy to swap out the shirt, which is my main gripe. The collar is way too big and the sleeves could have been a tad longer. The bow tie is a tad over sized as well.
Despite the few flaws it's still a great looking Bond figure:cool:

I swapped out the shirt, bow tie, shoes and hands...

DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0212.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG

Here's some pics of my custom Craig's,just recently got the Mina Yu Craig sculpt and set him up on a tactical suited figure

Attachments

• IMG_20220814_130449.jpg
    IMG_20220814_130449.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20220814120144.jpg
    IMG20220814120144.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220813_104554.jpg
    IMG_20220813_104554.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back