JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that, matrix...and thanks for doing it, Breda.

I don't know. I'm mixed still. Head doesn't look too small with the narrow shoulder body they used, so that's good. I'm not sure how I feel about the sculpt. Is that the old Eleven sculpt which was so good? I also don't like the idea that the jacket is stitched closed. Going to be very hard to tuck in the shirt if its not perfect out of the box. Also, I feel the collar on the shirt is oversized... so it would be the one thing I'd like to replace, but then the jacket is stitched.

Does Craig ever wear a black shawl collared tuxedo? It would help if I could place this outfit in an actual film.

That all said, it is a very solid Craig Bond representation. I still don't have one on my shelf... so I'll be watching for more photos as this gets released to convince me.

Does Craig ever wear a black shawl collared tuxedo? It would help if I could place this outfit in an actual film.

I believe it's from No Time to Die. Paloma gives him the suit before the SPECTRE party.

Here is some more info if you're interested The Black Shawl-Collar Dinner Suit in No Time to Die – Bond Suits

The cuffs would be wrong though.

86878094.jpg

200901-No-Time-To-Die-poster.jpg

The Eleven tux is more Skyfall than NTTD. It's only the two fastening buttons and pocket piping that let it down.

The Blackbox version is closer to NTTD with the cuffs, single button fastener and visible stitching around the collar.

JBT.jpg

The Eleven tux is more Skyfall than NTTD. It's only the two fastening buttons and pocket piping that let it down.

The Blackbox version is closer to NTTD with the cuffs, single button fastener and visible stitching around the collar.

The Skyfall tux is a dark blue. So the figure either has the wrong color or the wrong cuffs.

Yeah, the Eleven tux isn't right for any specific movie. The Skyfall tux was very clearly blue.

If only they made it midnight blue, I could snip off the lower button.

A midnight blue tux is hard to find. I still have one from a few years back(i forget the brand name), but it's a little tight fitting.
If i could pick up a parted out sculpt from this set, i'd cobble together my own version.

Back