JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive looked through the POPTOYS offerings and couldn't find it... then used my big brain for once and just googled 1/6 blue suit and went through the images... The suit is made by DAFTOYS... not released yet but from the looks of it will be around $130 USD...

Last edited:
Wipers done

am203.jpg

I finally fitted the fabric for the sunroof, which turned out to be much more difficult than i first thought. I used a very stretchy wet-look fabric, which looks taught even when only under slight tension. It was attached with double-sided tape, as i feared any glue would soak into the fabric, harden and impede the mechanism.

am204.jpg

am205.jpg

I added a wind deflector to the front edge. This is not on the movie car, but is commonly fitted to cloth sunroofs. The main reason was to tidy up the appearance of the front edge of the fabric. There's just some paint touch-ups to do now, as well as a few badges and stickers.

Anyone familiar with Black 8 Studio ? Looks like they are ripping off other custom figures pieces.. They are doing a NTTD Bond in the tactical gear... is the sculpt theirs or did they recast ? I'm not up on who all has done Craig sculpts.

Anyone familiar with Black 8 Studio ? Looks like they are ripping off other custom figures pieces.. They are doing a NTTD Bond in the tactical gear... is the sculpt theirs or did they recast ? I'm not up on who all has done Craig sculpts.
I'm also trying to figure that out. Their sculpt looks much better than the BlackBox version I've seen around, but I can't tell if Black 8 is legit or not. Going to try and reseach it.

That's just a recast of a recast of the old Bbkill Skyfall sculpt from years back.

These companies are rumored to all be interrelated.

so far I have 3 Eleven headsculpts ('Wolverine' Logan, 'Old Man' Logan and Jon Snow) and they all have met my expectations.

I hope this one does not dissapoint either!

I already ordered both One Sixth Kit agent figure and the clothing set by Daftoys... we will know how this turns out!

It's my second attempt to get a decent Daniel Craig James Bond figure... fingers crossed!

If it works, I will find a blue tie and shirt, and black shoes... just for movie scene accuracy!!

View attachment 509687
Did the Craig figure meet your expectations? If you want to improve on the head I have this! 😉
5AC5B96D-0AA2-4DA7-A961-5BF3894BE6FD.jpeg
0D58F60F-AA1A-4FB3-A8A2-F026B95E64E4.jpeg
EF8B121A-A25E-4115-BF41-2EC0982869C4.jpeg
32AF848B-72A6-4C4A-80D5-E61B7F7AF698.jpeg

The figure itself is probably quite good. I’d just swap the head out if I wanted a DC Bond figure. Each to their own though!

View attachment 545840
This sculpt looks a little better than the one you have, could be an option for you if you wanted to pick up the figure.
I feel this is not a bad representation, IE you can tell who it's supposed to be. But, there are better. It's quite exaggerated; Reminds me of a novelty drawing you'd have done at the seaside or something you'd see in a newspaper comic strip, it's quite artistic and styled.

A good choice if it were a £20 head from lands afar.

Back