Jackdaw Torturer (Drax)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it no info then. Official release timing is Q2 2023 I believe. So can't be too far away......

High School GIF
Yeah checked in here for an update as well. I am really interested in this but I am being cautious on this one.

It appears that even if Hot Toys makes a GOTG3 Drax it won’t be a sleeveless version as I was hoping for so this Jackdaw Torturer may be my last opportunity to have a Drax in my Guardians collection.

It would feel weird to have all of the Guardians but Drax, so I am hoping this figure comes out nicely and not way undersized or with some other glaring issues.

is it weird there is still no news on this? my collection is crying out for a Drax!

I saw the original for a tempting price but i just don't like the look of the body, its proportions look a bit weird especially with the other members of the group. The jacket on this should help smooth the differences over.

If someone sees any info on this. Order movement, shipping confirmation etc please post something here. I'd also like to get this.

Back