Jackdaw Torturer (Drax)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unsubliminal

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just seen Onesixthkit post this on Instagram. Anyone know much about Jackdaw, havent heard of them before, wondering if they are under another banner somewhere? Looks pretty decent and considering Hot Toys arent re releasing a Drax unless he has a big scene in vol.3 might be the omly chance to get him at a decent price
Screenshot_20220901_175757.jpg

Yeah i saw that, judging by the arms and headsculpt, hoping the body looks good. So tempted to pick one up but really wanna see pics first.

Yeah thats a good point. Have you seen anything else they have put out. I cant find anything about them

My guess is this is just a recast of the hot toys drax in these pics so maybe they are trying to figure out how to make this work still. I would think it would make more sense to design first but maybe they are poor.

Just seen Onesixthkit post this on Instagram. Anyone know much about Jackdaw, havent heard of them before, wondering if they are under another banner somewhere? Looks pretty decent and considering Hot Toys arent re releasing a Drax unless he has a big scene in vol.3 might be the omly chance to get him at a decent priceView attachment 597378
Good stuff 👏

It looks like they're getting a head start on his look from the upcoming holiday special.
Good spot, i hadnt seen that pic. Might be worth picking up then as im impressed with the proto images just always a hard call when its a new company

Would love to see the Guardians from the 2021 game, those designs are awesome.
Yeah they were pretty cool, great game too thoroughly enjoyed playing that and listening to all the little quips. I might jump on this guy as i am not over paying for the hot toy version and dont want to wait 4 years for the vol 3 version

Back