It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still o have my old and only Gundam (the unicorn) and I finally found the pilot , it's an old figurine but I really like it and it was dirt cheap on a flea market

Attachments

• IMG-20240216-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240216-WA0009.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240210_233027073.jpg
    PXL_20240210_233027073.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I have always been a mecha guy, but to my luck Gundam has never been aired in my country so i grew up with alot of mecha anime, but not Gundam. i finally got into Gundam with the Gundam: Origin manga. Char is such a Bastard... He killed his best friend to inflitrate into Zeon to be able to get his revenge from Zabi Familly... Then he became friends with Garma and killed him as well. Ok, Char had a grudge against Zabi family so that was understandable, but he was such a cold and calculationg man... Didn't care about being frineds with anyone, he just used people and threw them away. Char is the kind of guy, you don't want in your life. He is so horrible, that look he gave time to time '' i will £$&# up your life'' look... Man... lol

I was only into G Gundam and Gundam Wing. I watched a little 08th MS Team on Toonami, but that was so long ago I barely remember anything about it.

I bought G Gundam on blu ray, been planning to rewatch it.

Back