It would be great if...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With all the brand jumping the Bruce Lee license does, has anyone ever produce a proper compatible 1:6 Lee, Kelly, Saxon trio?
6drkp6.jpg

?

Watching the ambitious EXO-6 starting to crank out their Trek Line particularly the expansion of 66 STOS series figures, makes me wish a similarly committed innovator had snagged the Batman 66 line, and was offering to go deep into the Batman 66 Rogues Gallery.

Also a proper 1966 TV Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Kato (Bruce Lee) in the same style.
tghtifneq0u71.jpg

Attachments

• 20221210_082743.jpg
    20221210_082743.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Oh my goodness you are not alone. Everything up there is a great idea, especially Get Smart, Lone Ranger.

Are you talking about 1/6 figures or statues or anything? I’m thinking more figures?

A lot of this would be challenging with rights and estates and frankly the whole cancel culture but some I would love to see:

TV Celebs like Johnny Carson, Dick Clark, Ed Sullivan, Orson Welles. I think there has been a Hitchcock hasn’t there?
Some Cartoon characters don’t seem to get much love - a Fred Flintstone would be great for example, Scooby Doo, Jetsons
Some of the more famous Outer Limits and Twilight Zone characters and monsters
Still waiting for a quality Battlestar Galactica Apollo, Starbuck, Cylon, Athena (please please please!) and Buck Rogers just for a Wilma figure!!
More Brit like The Prisoner
Man from Uncle
Inspector Columbo
Charlie’s Angels, Dukes of Hazzard
CHiPS
1/6 figures

Just chiming in on a need for Clayton Moore Lone Ranger and a set of the three principal Marx Bros.

Someone did make a Guy Williams Zorro a few years back. Triad maybe?

Just chiming in on a need for Clayton Moore Lone Ranger and a set of the three principal Marx Bros.

Someone did make a Guy Williams Zorro a few years back. Triad maybe?
Nah, costume, cape and look were not really Disney, maybe more the Duncan Regehr era, or a hypothetical Neville Sinclair playing Zorro,
8am2w3.jpg
8am5g8.gif

...but that wasn't Guy Williams.
Though a decent figure, think they were just going for a generic old Hollywood swashbuckler look.

TV classics I would get:

50s:
-Disney's Zorro (Guy Armando Catalano)
22xi7b.gif

-Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) and Tonto ( Jay Silverheels)
6dp8il.gif

I would still love a legit Guy Williams Disney era Zorro,

8amggu.gif
8amibg.gif

8amgq9.gif
8amhxy.gif

8amkmd.gif
8amk4p.gif

...and Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) and Tonto ( Jay Silverheels) some of my most wanted.
8as95z.gif
8dbmlz.gif
8as8xg.gif

8dbpss.gif
8ay04p.gif

Last edited:
Nah, costume, cape and look were off from the Disney, maybe more the Duncan Regehr era, or a hypothetical Neville Sinclair playing Zorro,
8am5g8.gif

...but that wasn't Guy Williams.
Though a decent figure, think they were just going for a generic old Hollywood swashbuckler look.
8am2w3.jpg
Gotcha. I tuned out on the figure after learning it was anatomically correct. 🙄

Back