It would be great if...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time_killer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm a older guy, "boomer" I would love to see classic shows, beauties and musical artists from back in the day. Anyone else think there's a market for these?
Gilligan's Island
Munsters
Addam's Family
66 Batman
Lost in Space
Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
Classic Sex Symbols like, Raquel Welch. Pam Grier, Adrienne Barbeau, Ann Margret, Sophia Loren, Loni Anderson, Farrah Fawcett, Nancy Kovack.
With the possibilities of expanding the line for newer hotties too.
Musical artists
Beatles, Stones, Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, Blonde, Donna Summer and more.

Just curious if I'm alone on this.
Thx

66 batman and lynda Carter already have collectibles as they are the most popular, check out prime 1's upcoming ww

I guess I'l just bring my post from the other thread, which seems to have triggered this one...
I'm with your mom. I'd get them :wink1: If people can endlessly still revisit 60s TV Star Trek original series figures.
Why not.
As well as others 60s classic from the era.

Especially Addam's Family (figures in black and white)
Maxwell Smart & Agent 99
Finish the Batman 66 figures, the four lead rogues- Joker(Romero), Catwoman(Newmar), Penguin(Burgess Meredith) Riddler(Frank Gorshin).
And Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (Yvonne Craig),
Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Kato (Bruce Lee) were done as Captain Action/Medicom/Enterbay?
Wild West - James West (Robert Conrad), Artemus Gordon ( Ross Martin), Dr. Miguelito Quixote Loveless (Michael Dunn), Voltaire (Richard Kiel), Antoinette (Phoebe Dorin)

Although a 70s TV line of figures would make my head spin.

I'm a older guy, "boomer" I would love to see classic shows, ...
TV classics I would get:

50s:
-Disney's Zorro (Guy Armando Catalano)
22xi7b.gif

-Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) and Tonto ( Jay Silverheels)
6dp8il.gif

6ycre1.jpg

60s
-Addam's Family (figures in black and white)
-Maxwell Smart & Agent 99
-Batman 66 continue the line: the four lead rogues- Joker(Romero), Catwoman(Newmar), Penguin(Burgess Meredith) Riddler(Frank Gorshin). And Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (Yvonne Craig),
-Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Kato (Bruce Lee) were done as Captain Action/Medicom/Enterbay?
-Wild West - James West (Robert Conrad), Artemus Gordon ( Ross Martin), Dr. Miguelito Quixote Loveless (Michael Dunn), Voltaire (Richard Kiel), Antoinette (Phoebe Dorin)
745v43.jpg

745uky.jpg

70s
-Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Man (extend the Supermad line): Bionic Woman Jaime Sommers (Lindsay Wagner), Bionic Bigfoot, Bionic Dog (Maximilliion
-The Sweathogs: Vinnie Barbarino (John Travolta), Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington (Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs), Juan Epstein (Robert Hegyes), Arnold Horshack (Ron Palillo), Rosalie "Hotsie" Totsie (Debralee Scott). (although these are probably fine Mego scale)
-Sandokan - Sandokan (Kabir Bedi)
- Kung Fu: Kwai Chang Caine (David Carradine), Jonno Marcado (José Feliciano), Trim Delaville (Cannonball Adderley). (odd choice I know, besides the whole tone of the show, the "music/ alchemical quest" nature of the specific episode has transcendental meaning for me.
6dwsnc.gif

Music: I guess in the style of Blitzway Hendrix-
Santana & band: Circa their look and line up at Woodstock - Soul Sacrifice

Last edited:
I guess I'l just bring my post from the other thread, which seems to have triggered this one...

TV classics I would get:
50s:
-Disney's Zorro (Armando Catalano)

60s
-Addam's Family (figures in black and white)
-Maxwell Smart & Agent 99
-Batman 66 continue the line: the four lead rogues- Joker(Romero), Catwoman(Newmar), Penguin(Burgess Meredith) Riddler(Frank Gorshin). And Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (Yvonne Craig),
-Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Kato (Bruce Lee) were done as Captain Action/Medicom/Enterbay?
-Wild West - James West (Robert Conrad), Artemus Gordon ( Ross Martin), Dr. Miguelito Quixote Loveless (Michael Dunn), Voltaire (Richard Kiel), Antoinette (Phoebe Dorin)

70s
-Six Million Dollar Man/Bionic Man (extend the Supermad line): Bionic Woman Jaime Sommers (Lindsay Wagner), Bionic Bigfoot, Bionic Dog (Maximilliion
-The Sweathogs: Vinnie Barbarino (John Travolta), Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington (Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs), Juan Epstein (Robert Hegyes), Arnold Horshack (Ron Palillo), Rosalie "Hotsie" Totsie (Debralee Scott). (although these are probably fine Mego scale)
-Sandokan - Sandokan (Kabir Bedi)
- Kung Fu: Kwai Chang Caine (David Carradine), Jonno Marcado (José Feliciano), Trim Delaville (Cannonball Adderley). (odd choice I know, besides the whole tone of the show, the "music/ alchemical quest" nature of the specific episode has transcendental meaning for me.

Music:
Santana & band: Circa their look and line up at Woodstock - Soul Sacrifice
Please post where I can order these figures

Oh my goodness you are not alone. Everything up there is a great idea, especially Get Smart, Lone Ranger.

Are you talking about 1/6 figures or statues or anything? I’m thinking more figures?

A lot of this would be challenging with rights and estates and frankly the whole cancel culture but some I would love to see:

TV Celebs like Johnny Carson, Dick Clark, Ed Sullivan, Orson Welles. I think there has been a Hitchcock hasn’t there?
Some Cartoon characters don’t seem to get much love - a Fred Flintstone would be great for example, Scooby Doo, Jetsons
Some of the more famous Outer Limits and Twilight Zone characters and monsters
Still waiting for a quality Battlestar Galactica Apollo, Starbuck, Cylon, Athena (please please please!) and Buck Rogers just for a Wilma figure!!
More Brit like The Prisoner
Man from Uncle
Inspector Columbo
Charlie’s Angels, Dukes of Hazzard
CHiPS

Please post where I can order these figures
Yah I wish! :wink1:
Of those listed you might still be able to track
Six Million Dollar Man, there was some movement on the Supermad line, not sure if it still has any life.
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/supermadtoys-1-6-bionic-man.180514/page-33
And of course Hot Toys began a Batman 66 line - Hot Toys : Batman (1966) - Batman 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...and-robin-1-6th-scale-figures.134118/page-197Yet never followed up with the rogues, or Batgirl.
There is an Enterbay Kato(Bruce Lee) yet no compatible Green Hornet (Van Williams).

Everything else in my dreams I guess? :lol

1650895093139.jpeg

rocketman5.jpg

Also not TV but in the spirit of ^ 1/6 30-40 pulp, radio, magazine, and comic strip and movie-serial hero line.
If we are getting into It would be great if...

Zorro (full mask black powder flintlock pistol version)
Tarzan
John Carter (of Mars
David Innes
Fantômas
The Shadow
Doc Savage
The Avenger
The Spider
The Black bat
Johnston McCulley's The Bat
Captain Midnight
Lone Ranger & Tonto
Green Hornet & Kato
Conan
Kull
Red Sonya of Rogatino (yes with a "y" version, Siege of Vienna of 1529 setting)
Solomon Kane
Hawk Diego de Guzman (Road of Azrael
El Borak (Francis Xavier Gordon
Buck Rogers GoHero version works
Flash Gordon
The Phantom
Mandrake
Ms. Fury
Spy Smasher
Blackhawks
Dick Tracy ...etc.

Last edited:
Of those listed you might still be able to track
Six Million Dollar Man, there was some movement on the Supermad line, not sure if it still has any life.
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/supermadtoys-1-6-bionic-man.180514/page-33
And of course Hot Toys began a Batman 66 line - Hot Toys : Batman (1966) - Batman 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...and-robin-1-6th-scale-figures.134118/page-197Yet never followed up with the rogues, or Batgirl.
There is an Enterbay Kato(Bruce Lee) yet no compatible Green Hornet (Van Williams).

Everything else in my dreams I guess? :lol

rocketman5.jpg

Also not TV but in the spirit of ^ 1/6 30-40 pulp, radio, magazine, and comic strip and movie serial hero line.
If we are getting into It would be great if...

Zorro (full mask black powder flintlock pistol version)
Zorro (rides again, contemporary twin revolver, city version)
Zorro's black whip (female version)
Tarzan
John Carter (of Mars
David Innes
Fantômas
The Shadow
Doc Savage
The Avenger
The Spider
The Black bat
Johnston McCulley's The Bat
Captain Midnight
Lone Ranger & Tonto
Green Hornet & Kato
Solomon Kane
Conan
Kull
Red Sonya of Rogatino (yes with a "y", Siege of Vienna of 1529 setting)
Hawk Diego de Guzman (Road of Azrael
El Borak (Francis Xavier Gordon
Buck Rogers GoHero version
Flash Gordon
The Phantom
Mandrake
Ms. Furry
Spy Smasher
Blackhawks
Dick Tracy ...etc.
Assume we are taking the original versions of these and not where there were remakes?
Because i would say yes to the Beatty Dick Tracy, even yes to the 80s Flash Gordon! And aren’t they redoing Doc Savage? So there is a chance!

It is a shame HT didn't give us the four rogues from 66 Batman. They would've been incredible surrounding our caped crusaders! The Romero Joker they previewed was outstanding... Sigh.
That was frustrating. I've wanted 1/6 66 Batman "and classic Trek" as long as I can remember. Rogues and Batgirl would have been awesome to display next to my Batman and Robin.

Attachments

• 346020624-IMG_1544_zps764d8080.jpg
    346020624-IMG_1544_zps764d8080.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22
Oh my goodness you are not alone. Everything up there is a great idea, especially Get Smart, Lone Ranger.

Are you talking about 1/6 figures or statues or anything? I’m thinking more figures?

A lot of this would be challenging with rights and estates and frankly the whole cancel culture but some I would love to see:

TV Celebs like Johnny Carson, Dick Clark, Ed Sullivan, Orson Welles. I think there has been a Hitchcock hasn’t there?
Some Cartoon characters don’t seem to get much love - a Fred Flintstone would be great for example, Scooby Doo, Jetsons
Some of the more famous Outer Limits and Twilight Zone characters and monsters
Still waiting for a quality Battlestar Galactica Apollo, Starbuck, Cylon, Athena (please please please!) and Buck Rogers just for a Wilma figure!!
More Brit like The Prisoner
Man from Uncle
Inspector Columbo
Charlie’s Angels, Dukes of Hazzard
CHiPS
Talking 1/6 figures. I'm not really into statues. I bought Tweeterhead Elvira, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman and Newmar Catwoman only because there wasn't figures available.
Regarding your list, a Ron Ely Tarzan would be epic.

I would totally get a 1/6 Rick and/or Ilsa from Casablanca. Anything from 1940’s gangster movies. Also 1950’s Lone Ranger and Tanto..
This started as classic TV.
If we are extending to 1/6 classic film character figures:

FP6vxY_X0AE9snC

1920s -Fairbanks - Zorro - D'artagnan - Robin Hood - Thief of Baghdad - The Black Pirate
1920 - Dr. Caligari ( Conrad Veidt as Cesare the somnambulist (Sorry Crow, Scissorhands, new Emo Batman, he was first)
1921 - Charlie Chaplin
1922 - Nosferatu (Max Schreck
1927- Metropolis - Maria Robot and Rotwang
1928 - The Man Who Laughs - Conrad Veidt
--- I guess Sideshow covered most of the Universal Monsters: Frankenstein. Dracula, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, The Bride, Wolf Man, Phantom of the Opera, Creature from the Black Lagoon, etc.
1930s - Marx Brothers, Groucho, Chico, Harpo, use BIG Chief Studios/Infinite Statues (makers of Laurel & Hardy)
6c0a8e.gif

1932 Scarface (Paul Muni) I get Pacino Tony Montana is iconic, yet Muni set the mold.
tumblr_ncbgw6BVg61r3i95ho4_250.gifv

1935 The Thin Man Nick and Nora ( William Powell and Myrna Loy) and Asta.
1942 - Casablanca Rick and Ilsa (agree with above), although I'd add; Louis (Claude Rains), Ugarte (Peter Lorre), Sam (Dooley Wilson), Captain Laszlo (Paul Henreid), Major Strasser (Conrad Veidt (apperantly I'd find myself buying allot of Veidt figures), etc. (maybe in a smaller scale as i'd likley keep buying any figures produced, until Rick's Café Américain shelf, was as full as Jabba's Palace shelf. (speaking of Jabba, Signor Ferrari (Sydney Greenstreet ... )
1952-High Noon - Gary Cooper(Marshal Will Kane, possibly Grace Kelly as Amy Fowler, although honestly for me Katy Jurado as Helen Ramírez, made a stronger lasting presence.
Going to stop at B&W, cause if I continue towards the 70s this list would be insane.

Last edited:
In case they do not have to be 1/6 figures, I would suggest some statues from Italian company Infinite Statues (Sideshow sells them). They did some of the above mentioned statues. They are now cooperating with KP to make 1/6 figures of some of them (John Wayne among them). I am not much into 1/6 figures, I prefer statues, but as long as there is no statue of the Mask and Mr. Bean, I had to buy those as figures too. Most of those statues are 1/6 (IS came to this size not long ago, not sure about the previous statues, f.e. Fantozzi and DeFunes were 1/7, but Bud Spencer and Peter Sellers are already 1/6). So be careful with older statues about the size.

Attachments

• inf664602.jpg
    inf664602.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 2020_09_01_17_04_17_window.jpg
    2020_09_01_17_04_17_window.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 91
  • groucho-marx.jpg
    groucho-marx.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 87
  • charlie-chaplin-the-kid_charlie-chaplin_silo.png
    charlie-chaplin-the-kid_charlie-chaplin_silo.png
    575.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Chaplin.jpg
    Chaplin.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 34
  • james-dean_james-dean_silo.png
    james-dean_james-dean_silo.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 77
  • s-l640.png
    s-l640.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 258_CD0235ejpg.jpg
    258_CD0235ejpg.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01502.JPG
    DSC01502.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 26258_A38073.jpg
    26258_A38073.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 28101_A39909.jpg
    28101_A39909.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 378
  • BelaLugosi.jpg
    BelaLugosi.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 97
  • McQueen.jpg
    McQueen.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 95
  • NERO.jpg
    NERO.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 94
  • s1hm65euzta9.jpg
    s1hm65euzta9.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 96
  • the-coming-of-nosferatu_nosferatu_silo.png
    the-coming-of-nosferatu_nosferatu_silo.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 135
  • vcpqugsbzwyr.jpg
    vcpqugsbzwyr.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I’m not a big fan of statues but they are gorgeous. Particularly like Chaplin and the kid.
Would like that one too. One of their oldest. Very hard to find, ebay has currently one, way overpriced. Hoping they will make another, with different pose. There are currently preorders on Chaplin and the dog (A Dogs Life), with working light in lamp post. Also hoping for Funes in policeman uniform (The Troops of St. Tropez), Belmondo, Departieu, Pierre Richard, or some of the great French movie characters like those from "Seventh Company" trilogy (Jean Lefebvre, Pierre Mondy, Aldo Maccione). And maybe Cato to accompany Clouseau, maybe Dreyfus to come with them. Wet dreams :)

Assume we are taking the original versions of these and not where there were remakes?
Because i would say yes to the Beatty Dick Tracy, even yes to the 80s Flash Gordon! And aren’t they redoing Doc Savage? So there is a chance!
Neither are the original :lol
I'm imagining as close as possible to the original pulp and comic strip versions.
As far as Dick Tracy movie, they actually did a fun job with prosthetics realizing all the villain caricatures come to life.
The only one that took away from it, was Tracy (Beatty) himself, who refused to have the classic distinct Tracy nose and jaw.
He argued it would have been to distracting if he wore a prosthetic too.
Yet with the great cast of actors and looks he assembled for the rogues, his own lack of profile and nose is the one thing that was distracting, throughout the whole movie.
Seemed vain and out of place compared to everyone else. He should have gone all in too.

In case they do not have to be 1/6 figures, I would suggest some statues .....

• inf664602.jpg

inf664602.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2020_09_01_17_04_17_window.jpg
    2020_09_01_17_04_17_window.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25
  • groucho-marx.jpg
    groucho-marx.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
  • charlie-chaplin-the-kid_charlie-chaplin_silo.png

• DSC01502.JPG
      227.9 KB · Views: 22
    • 26258_A38073.jpg
      26258_A38073.jpg
      47.1 KB · Views: 29
    • 28101_A39909.jpg
      28101_A39909.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 26
    • BelaLugosi.jpg
      BelaLugosi.jpg
      6.8 KB · Views: 32
    • McQueen.jpg
      McQueen.jpg
      8.7 KB · Views: 32
    • NERO.jpg
      NERO.jpg
      324.5 KB · Views: 28
    • s1hm65euzta9.jpg
      s1hm65euzta9.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 29
    • the-coming-of-nosferatu_nosferatu_silo.png
      the-coming-of-nosferatu_nosferatu_silo.png
      269.2 KB · Views: 25

Those statues are great, and definitely scratch the itch for the same themes and era(s) I like, yet I would want most in figure form.

Last edited:
Classic Sex Symbols like, Raquel Welch. Pam Grier, Adrienne Barbeau, Ann Margret, Sophia Loren, Loni Anderson, Farrah Fawcett, Nancy Kovack.
With the possibilities of expanding the line for newer hotties too. .... .Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
These get a bit awkward into having to admit to myself I'm not collecting action figures but just collecting dolls , maybe I can justify Margarita (Carmen Cansino) Hayworth- as Gilda. :wink1: Raquel Welch (aka Jo Raquel Tejada) and Lynda Jean Cordova Carter.
6dwby4.gif
Able to do the classic X-force, Wakanda Froever, Wonder Woman pose a must!
I might have a thing for ladies of celti-hispano mix Damn I think Daisy Duke (Catherine Verdugo Bachman) falls under the same.:thud:
Barbarella, that's justifiably sci-fi, it's just like Star Wars right?

Moving on...
Mifune as Yojimbo (in figure form Alfrex seems dated, new suggestions? ), paired with the upcoming SS Dollars Eastwood- man with no name- and a Bruce Willis' John Smith (Last Man Standing).
If you get the Red Harvest connection, would make a great trio display.

Last edited:
6dp8il.gif

Yes! TV classics I would get:
50s:
-Disney's Zorro (Guy Armando Catalano)
Oh my goodness you are not alone. Everything up there is a great idea, especially.... Lone Ranger.
I'm somewhat surprised (likeness Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels) have never been re-done in 1:6 scale.
From the originals and retro Captain Action, Marx/Gabriel figures, to the Exclusive premier version, as far as I know nobody has tried them sense?
Is the licence to pricey? Have they become to obscure ("problematic")? Off the radar for unlicensed third party? Or Did the Disney version just taint the whole premise?
I'm a older guy, "boomer" I would love to see classic shows, .... from back in the day. Anyone else
Still waiting for a quality Battlestar Galactica Apollo, Starbuck, Cylon, Athena (please please please!)
Yes!
Pretty much would want to repro the Frazzeta concept as a figure display, but in their finalized TV look, with a couple of Cylons in the background.
EFe53JYWoAE6f1H
6dw59c.gif

Last edited:
I will say that I’m still really disappointed but not at all surprised that HT abandoned the MIS line. Across three years they really kicked some goals with James Dean, Marlon Brando, Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee figures. Sigh. There was so much potential just lost when they stopped it (other than the really odd MMS figure that seemingly should have been in this line instead like Don Corleone) and just tons of those mentioned in this thread would have been perfect in that line. These figures seem to have come from a parallel universe.

The appeal of the "classic" characters/icons is for those of us who actually "know" and "respect" the source material. The majority of the current generation of 1:6 collectors having zero . . . clue let alone "respect" them.

As for the prospect of a limited-edition mass-produced offering is unlikely due to the $ aspect.

A few already received the 1:6 treatment from years past.

The only two "classic" icons I want in 1:6 done properly and then I can die happy and peacefully.

1650900031743.jpeg

1650900121067.png

Back