It’s mostly aliens. Mostly.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I already posted most of this in my introduction thread, but here we go!

Started collecting Alien stuff last year, here displayed together with my awesome Weta Dalek and a Hard Boiled statue. Please note that Ripley got a custom Jonesy, since Eaglemoss probably decided it was too hard to put a cat in the carrier.
IMG_2197.jpeg

The Eaglemoss Nostromo, although I’ve modified it adding some home made space antennas that should be there.
IMG_2199.jpeg

The Eaglemoss Narcissus.
IMG_2198.jpeg

Screen accurate Rosenthal tea set (except the spoon, which is customized by me to resemble the correct one), designed by Raymond Loewy, from the opening scenes of Alien Covenant.
IMG_1883.jpeg

My most recent acquisition (picked up today actually), a screen accurate Königl. pr. Tettau tea cup, from Blade Runner 2049.
IMG_1976.jpeg

A love for tea and collecting is quite the dangerous sport!

Some really neat stuff in here and the custom work looks completely authentic and professionally done. Can’t wrap my mind around how you could even go about modding a spoon :lol

I noticed what looks like the foot of a lunar lander (Apollo 11?) in the corner of your first photo—do you have a general space collection, or have you done any other custom space stuff?

Last edited:
I have one like this but it's an Airsoft conversion.
Nice! How did you go about converting it to an airsoft?

I was a bit surprised by the weight of this, expecting some parts to be plastic, but now it’s pretty much the same as a real gun.

I was into Airsoft at the time (circa 2002) and there was a kit that could convert an Airsoft Thompson M1A1 into the Pulse Rifle. The gun the Pulse Rifle was made from. So I got one and put the kit on. It's in my loft with my Rambo knives, RoboCop and T2 replica weapons.

My unexpected collection of Alien related cups grew again today, when I received this Tupperware one which is what they used on the Nostromo. I have also created and ordered a Weyland-Yutani sticker that I will put on it, to make it look ones in the movie.

IMG_2335.jpeg

IMG_2440.jpeg

The feet, the part between the toes and ankle, is twisted backwards. They shipped them this way somehow
Hm, not sure what part you are referring to, can’t see anything that looks backwards or could be in any other direction?

Edit: Ah, got it! Makes sense, now the feet got more of the shape of high heels. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back