Is the Sideshow Joe line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the continuation of the Joe line is supposed to be more pop star looking ninjas by hot toys then it may as well be good that the line is dead and must remain as such. A clever approach to a Joe line can have statues pumping for years...

Sideshow learned that most Joe collectors don't want statues. The 1/6 line isn't dead, but at the same time some of the Sideshow designs have turned off collectors who wsnt them to be true to the original designs.

Except Teemu, he loves them all.

Sideshow learned that most Joe collectors don't want statues. The 1/6 line isn't dead, but at the same time some of the Sideshow designs have turned off collectors who wsnt them to be true to the original designs.

:rolleyes2 when did I ever say I loved them all?

and what is this fascination of bringing up my name all the time? If you don't like them,you don't like them

I would say with 4 new figures up for pre-order: the Joe line still has plenty of life in it.

I'm expecting the next 5 joes to be:

Snow job
Scarlet
Shipwreck
Gung-ho
Roadblock

and Cobra to see Buzzer,Tomax/Xamot,B.A.T,Snow Serpent

A clever approach to a Joe line can have statues pumping for years...

morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif

:lecture:exactly::goodpost::rotfl

I wouldn't be surprised if, based on all the negative reaction to Destro they've decided to kill the line. Thanks guys - it's all your fault.

I wouldn't be surprised if, based on all the negative reaction to Destro they've decided to kill the line. Thanks guys - it's all your fault.

If they can't even get an iconic character like Destro right then Sideshow doesn't deserve to have the license.

I'd be down with that.

My enthusiasm for anything Sideshow these days is a minus. I'm more annoyed with the HT prices they are trying to get away with; for a quality of product that doesn't match it.

Who do they think they are? Medicom? :lol

To be truthful all that is left out of this line is the drama from some wannabe customizers and fortune tellers here.

Kill the line.

My enthusiasm for Sideshow these days is a minus.
I'm more annoyed with the HT prices they are trying to get away with for a quality of product that doesn't match it.

Pretty much this.
If I saw released version of The Joker in time I wouldn't PO CCommander... Too late now.

I has nothing against the line though, it's hit & miss but at least something to get you started.

Last edited:
And no mention of the overwhelming positive reaction we had to the Baroness? :rolleyes2

Hmmm, one has strong ties to the character it is supposed to represent, the other doesn't. I'm sure its the buyers fault, they are obviously making themselves unclear. :lol

I hate to get on the gloom train, but people that know more of their inner workings have pointed out as far as a year ago that Sideshow had an exodus of some of their better people.

Oh well, if Sideshow did drop the line, I am sure 3A would pick it up, they seem to be acquiring everything they can these days.

Yeah the 1/6 and PF of her look amazing as does Cobra Commander in both styles. Destro has grown on me but not enough to PO him as of yet.

Holding out hope, theres tons of custom Snake Eyes sculpts that have been offered, I'm sure something has got to happen, this is Destro after all.

Back