Iron Studios: The Mandalorian on Speederbike DLX 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks great.

R2oA8NN.jpg

DM3970k.jpg

KhhdH4p.jpg

d2SxLxL.jpg

l7R6ZQ3.jpg

hv1Wcq3.jpg

WFvDSjw.jpg

90CadzZ.jpg

Z0ErKkA.jpg

BRF7Jok.jpg

Had my eyes on this piece for a while, but had been thinking about the 1/6 HT speederbike too. Grabbed this when Sideshow had a deal weeks ago....

No regrets. Beautiful piece:love. I have some nits (like why didn't IS include the rifle???? but thanks to 3D printing I'll rectify that at some point.) Nevertheless - IMO it's worth it even at full price, thanks to the details and all the painting that had to be done - can't imagine.

One thing - in assembling, the 2 metal rods seemed like they were too short. But the central round front post has a hinge through it, that you can wiggle VERY SLIGHTLY so everything assembles properly. Seems a bit of paint gets stuck at the hinge, but you can move VERY SLIGHTLY with some gently futzing. Also, the handles are soft plastic so they slot into Mando's hands.

Anyway, luv this piece. LOL can't look at it without the Western-style music playing in my head. The whole captured scene is just so - Mando and Grogu. 😁 And I'll be skipping the HT speeder and getting the Blurrg instead.:monkey3 Finally, this is a long piece 16.5" assembled - great bookshelf piece.

Cell shots:
IronStudios_mandalorian.jpg

IronStudios_mandalorianbikewGrogu.jpg

And more cell shots. Definitely the helmet has a lot of black weathering, more than the other Beskar, but for me, whatever. PS. This piece had some of the best packing I'd ever seen, every nick and cranny had foam protection. Suggest taking pictures while unboxing.😮

IronStudios_mandalorianbike.jpg

IronStudios_mandalorianbike_Boba.jpg

IronStudios_Groguonbike.jpg

Very nice!

I do think they could have made more of the floating effect, as the bike is literally touching the rock at the front. If the bike was raised up more and supported by a little dust effect at the back, I think that would look really good

Very nice!

I do think they could have made more of the floating effect, as the bike is literally touching the rock at the front. If the bike was raised up more and supported by a little dust effect at the back, I think that would look really good
They could, but assembled this has a little weight - I think IS is making sure collectors have that stability lol. Mostly I like the dust trails and the colors and details. It's a piece that is just so Mando...a shame about the IS N1, didn't care for that base at all, tho I know what they were trying to do, visually.

I will wait for Gentle Giant one, bigger (1/7) and similar price.
At least it has the rifle. Wrong thigh plate tho unless they are gonna change that. I like GG and own the 2 Mando mini busts but a fan of IS. Their other Mando piece with Grogu has the wrong thigh armor too. But still like the piece 😁

Last edited:
Back