Iron Studios: The Mandalorian - Boba Fett & Fennec 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds almost reasonable, so my conservative guess is $950. This is going to be a highly desired piece and we all know, they KNOW THAT. And so, premium pricing is to be expected.

They're gonna want the earth, with a lien on the moon too.
At 1/10 scale? No way it's more than $400. I'm an absolute Fett lunatic and I wouldn't even consider this piece at $400...

That sounds almost reasonable, so my conservative guess is $950. This is going to be a highly desired piece and we all know, they KNOW THAT. And so, premium pricing is to be expected.

They're gonna want the earth, with a lien on the moon too.

$950! I don't think they'd price it that high lol, I'm thinking between $400-$500 because of how overpriced their Grievous is, this has a throne that adds to the display and 2 characters.

How the hell it could be 900$ when their 2-3 years 1/10 previous releases were 200$...???

I think were all on edge with how overpriced they made Grievous lol

BTTF Marty and Doc are $300, so this will probably hit 400 or more.

Last edited:
It's $360.
Not as bad as I feared. I'm still very on the fence with these 1/10 scale statues. I have all of the Infinity War and Endgame ones and I really do love them but that's mainly because of the dioramas I was able to put together. Not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole with Star Wars...although it is Boba... Ugh

$360 is not bad. Not great but better than I thought. Its still cheaper then the HT Boba on throne. plus you get both characters and the throne lol.

Last edited:
After much deliberation between Hot Toys Fett on throne and Iron Studios offering, I decided to go with the Iron Studios Fett & Shand deluxe. I know for Hot Toys they will come out with the eventuall Fennec figure to compliment Fett, but seeing that Iron Studios already created Fennec with a nice head sculpt.....I'll take it. I already POed the Hot Toys Deluxe Boba Monk/Escape Armour pack, so I already got a head sculpt. Iron Studios takes up less space and I find whatever prototype they display, it's pretty much what you get. I must say though, their portraits are hit or miss.

Last edited:
As of now, I plan on picking up both the IS and HT Deluxe versions. I think this will look pretty cool displayed with the 16" SSC Rancor to represent my little corner of Tatooine.

This looks amazing. That Fennec sculpt and paint app is spot on.

Are their prod as good as their protos?
What you see in their prototypes is what you get, I would say 99% of the time. The colours are really good. Hardly no bleeding where lines or colours intersect . The bodies are secured safely by pegs (which sits nicely) and limbs and some accessories by magnets. The sculpts of the face are hit or miss though. I have many of the Avengers Infinity War and Endgame statues and I would say it is half and half when it comes to face sculpts, but you get what they have shown.

Last edited:
What you see in their prototypes is what you get, I would say 99% of the time. The colours are really good. Hardly no bleeding where lines or colours intersect . The bodies are secured safely by pegs (which sits nicely) and limbs and some accessories by magnets. The sculpts of the face are hit or miss though. I have many of the Avengers Infinity War and Endgame statues and I would say it is half and half when it comes to face sculpts, but you get what they have shown.
That is great to hear. Thanks, Star What?.

Arrived today. Very well done. Plus bonus photo with two previous daimyos.

Attachments

• DSC03341.JPG
    DSC03341.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC03343.JPG
    DSC03343.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03344.JPG
    DSC03344.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03346.JPG
    DSC03346.JPG