Iron Studios: The Mandalorian - Boba Fett & Fennec 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
VhMv8lT.jpg

8vJ5oyZ.png

9kgCcfs.png

VgiP3ND.png

RHTLIFv.png

I don't have any personal experience with Iron Studios. They seem to be very nice pieces, but also fairly pricey relative to size and scale.

I really like this shot so it's tempting, but only if there are no other options to recreate it as I don't think a Hot Toys setup isn't off the table.

I’ve only got the Deluxe ESB/ROTJ Vader and the Boba from them.
On the Vader, except the fact that the Helmet was full black on the final product instead of the two tone of the proto, the product is really good for the price.
The boba is exactly as the proto.
And personally I love the 1/10 scale.
It’s a great scale to pair with 1.1 props IMO.

Last edited:
Very surprised Sideshow or IS hasn't already previewed a 1/4 scale of Boba on throne...

I figured it'd be closer to the Fall or whenever the big Con's start back up. But yeah, it's not a matter of if, but when because this was an instant classic image. I'm sure it'll be everywhere once the show is out.

What do you guys think the price is gonna be, from looking around on SSC I am seeing their diorama-type figures are from $500-$1000 and I am hoping that isnt the case here. But I would not be surprised, because of the two figures.

If so, I will be admiring from afar most likely. We'll see.

What do you guys think the price is gonna be, from looking around on SSC I am seeing their diorama-type figures are from $500-$1000 and I am hoping that isnt the case here. But I would not be surprised, because of the two figures.

Yeah I can't believe the price of their newer dio type 1/10 stuff, it's really way too high. This will be too. I will patiently wait to be price gouged by HT for this setup, before end of 2021 I bet there is a preorder for the throne chair, Fett, and Fennec.

I'm seriously considering a 1/6 printed throne, just to get ready for when we do get HT Boba Fresh and Fennec and it'll be all nice and ready when they get here. Which unfortunately will be years from now... hell I will put Tython Boba [armor version] on it with no cares detected.

I will be sad tho, because this diorama is beautiful and I'd looooove to own it. Got too many HT commitments tho, and I dont want to cancel any of them.

Man with how overprice their Grievous is at 1:10 scale..I can only imagine how bad the price will be for this lol

$400+?

Man with how overprice their Grievous is at 1:10 scale..I can only imagine how bad the price will be for this lol

$400+?
That sounds almost reasonable, so my conservative guess is $950. This is going to be a highly desired piece and we all know, they KNOW THAT. And so, premium pricing is to be expected.

They're gonna want the earth, with a lien on the moon too.

Back