Iron Studios: The Mandalorian - Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
pKmBChy.png

JYNRl4L.png

YNDlZEN.png

zDEIvTy.png

Cool concept but not a huge fan of Mando Ahsoka. The short lekku and montrals killed the design for me. Though I understand they needed to do it for stunt related reasons.

I'll be sticking with the Rebels inspired Ahsoka from Sideshow.

She looks okay but more cartoony than realistic. Also those trousers/pantaloons do not look like cloth to me

This does not look good. Iron Studios are a one-trick pony. They should just give up on 1/4 scale.

Iron Studios often struggles with portrait likeness so I'm not terribly surprised this doesn’t look as good as Mando. I'm more surprised they are making another statue from The Mandalorian after Sideshow cockblocked their last one causing the ES to be a measly 750 and making it very tough to get in North America.

After viewing Iron Studios 1/10 offering, I was really hoping the 1/4 face sculpt would have fair much better. I think Ahoska (Rosario/Mando) will be a hard one to manage as a full statue piece because of her outfit. As generalzsabo commented on the trousers/pantaloons, I believe this to be a difficult piece to replicate so it is somewhat life like. Would be better as a mixed media, or straight off figure a la Hot Toys.

I don't think there's any good excuse not to be able to pull of a pair of convincingly sculpted pantaloons in this day and age. We've seen some amazing sculpted statues with a extremely well executed fabric look. So I don't think that as a problem, or in other words - that should not be a hindrance. I don't think it looks that bad on this one based on the current images. It doesn't stick out to me, at least.

A few of their newly announced pieces just look like 1/10 statues scaled up without any of the extra detail or care that can be seen on larger pieces

Back