Statue Iron Studios: Stan Lee 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
3S65YKc.jpg

XudPKje.jpg

WgVSrnO.jpg

They certainly did a wonderful job capturing the look of cloth with the sculpt. I had to look a couple of times to see for sure that it wasn't mixed media.

The fact that this costs more then Thor is outrageous lol. Crap, was hoping 1/4 Black Widow would be less then Thor but that's probably not gonna happen.

They certainly did a wonderful job capturing the look of cloth with the sculpt. I had to look a couple of times to see for sure that it wasn't mixed media.

Yep. Funny how these companies capture the look of clothes great but can't do capes properly. All capes look too smooth and thick.

Yep. Funny how these companies capture the look of clothes great but can't do capes properly. All capes look too smooth and thick.

Yeah, the cape on the 1/4 Endgame Thor is more of a vinyl material, I assume to avoid breakage. It doesn't bother me but would've been much better served mixing in a cloth cape...

Any news? It seems that its in stock on the sideshow website.But ı still think that it's too expensive.

Back