Statue Iron Studios Stan Lee 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
That's pretty cool

stans.jpeg

I actually got this one instead

White1-720x893.png

Just as a keepsake to honor Stan Lee.

I just got the email for it. Looks good, I may get it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I need this.

Edit - DX is up at SSC. PO'd.

I keep my stuff (unless emergency). Am not a completist so in years to come, IMO it will be great to have this figure with the other 1/10 Marvel stuff. IMO this fig will tie it all together. This is perfect; maybe add some classic comics to display in the background.:clap

Finally got the 1/10 DX in and hafta say luv it. Amazing quality, great sculpt, clean paint. It's the little details like the scratches in the base (Black Panther) and the crate of ominibus-es. And you can arrange the little bits as you like, plus he comes with 2 arms.

Some folks may not like there are no magnets in the pieces, but a bit of putty will fix stuff in place. The only negative for me is the tape on the styro was completely cut. So I don't know if I got a return or what. The piece is perfect, so not gonna fuss about it. But that's the first time for me from Sideshow getting a possible return:pfft:. Or maybe Sideshow checked it.

Anyway for me like having a "perfect" Stan Lee more than I knew I would. Just feels like the perfect "period" to the 10 years of MCU and the other 1/10 pieces I have. It's not that I wouldn't collect any more, but have taken my foot off the gas some. $$$$$:horror

IronStudios_StanLee_opt.jpg

IronStudios_StanLee2_opt.jpg

Finally got the 1/10 DX in and hafta say luv it. Amazing quality, great sculpt, clean paint. It's the little details like the scratches in the base (Black Panther) and the crate of ominibus-es. And you can arrange the little bits as you like, plus he comes with 2 arms.

Some folks may not like there are no magnets in the pieces, but a bit of putty will fix stuff in place. The only negative for me is the tape on the styro was completely cut. So I don't know if I got a return or what. The piece is perfect, so not gonna fuss about it. But that's the first time for me from Sideshow getting a possible return:pfft:. Or maybe Sideshow checked it.

Anyway for me like having a "perfect" Stan Lee more than I knew I would. Just feels like the perfect "period" to the 10 years of MCU and the other 1/10 pieces I have. It's not that I wouldn't collect any more, but have taken my foot off the gas some. $$$$$:horror

View attachment 540583

View attachment 540584
Looks terrific, particularly for 1/10 scale. I speculate the scratches on the base are Wolverine (3 claws), which is a nice nod to the X-men...

Looks terrific, particularly for 1/10 scale. I speculate the scratches on the base are Wolverine (3 claws), which is a nice nod to the X-men...
My bad. Not a big X-men fan *gasp* so my brain doesn't go there LOL.:monkey3 (Finally saw Dark Phoenix and "eh")

I'll have to stop myself from finding other little bits to put around this statue.

Really a beautiful little piece:love, IS did Stan justice IMO.

Thanks for posting this Sassafras. Iron Studios have some decent to really good sculpts for their 1/10 line. I find that whatever photos are released by them, it's usually what we get.

May have to pick this up now.

Thanks for posting this Sassafras. Iron Studios have some decent to really good sculpts for their 1/10 line. I find that whatever photos are released by them, it's usually what we get.

May have to pick this up now.
Welcome! IMO it's an exceptional 1/10 - shirt texture and wrinkles, great sculpt and paint, and just sort of screams dusty-comic-shop-comic-history-Marvel. You might want a bit of clear museum putty to put the "bits" in place, but don't know that magnets would have worked here.

Even the shoes have some weathering and are like, perfect. :clap

Back