Iron Studios Mandalorian Luke R2-D2-Grogu 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thats pretty awesome. face needs some work

Attachments

• isluke.jpg
    isluke.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Looks ****, all of their Grogu’s look bloated and ill and that Luke face is like a welted wax figure.

I would get the XM Snowspeeder Luke, it's excellent! Until Prime One or Queen gets the license it seems like Star Wars statues will be doomed to mediocrity.

Funny you say that, I've been looking at a few listings on eBay. I think there is still 3 going on right now.

I remember how excited I was when Sideshow teased the Bespin Luke/Han back to back 5 years ago...but then we saw the finished products...

I want to like this and Luke is my favorite character and I love Iron Studios Vader and Mando but that looks absolutely awful! Just dreadful.

To be fair Luke's likeness was off in the show as well.
:lol :lol :lol

Still, IMO Iron Studios has turned out some stellar portraits AND paint IMO; even in 1/10 at least with the Marvel stuff.

Find it hard to believe this is IS work, unless they are hiring cheaper sculptors now.:eek:

:lol :lol :lol

Still, IMO Iron Studios has turned out some stellar portraits AND paint IMO; even in 1/10 at least with the Marvel stuff.

Find it hard to believe this is IS work, unless they are hiring cheaper sculptors now.:eek:

Yeah. They did update the BTTF 2 Marty sculpt recently so maybe they take another shot at this as well.

Back