Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got him in today from Spec Fiction, can't wait to open him up later.

Hope you are as happy as everyone else seems to be. Plus lol he's up on the 'bay for 2x retail, so it's sort of an investment:monkey3

Hope you are as happy as everyone else seems to be. Plus lol he's up on the 'bay for 2x retail, so it's sort of an investment:monkey3

It really is amazing, a perfect representation of the first 2 seasons of the show.

Unfortunately the pod arrived broken, I emailed Spec Fiction and I'll see what they can do. It fortunately is an easy fix and isn't too noticeable. The UPS box was trashed and had a few holes in it as well.

It really is amazing, a perfect representation of the first 2 seasons of the show.

Unfortunately the pod arrived broken, I emailed Spec Fiction and I'll see what they can do. It fortunately is an easy fix and isn't too noticeable. The UPS box was trashed and had a few holes in it as well.

Sorry to hear, that is unfortunate. Hopefully that particular piece can be replaced.

Sorry to hear, that is unfortunate. Hopefully that particular piece can be replaced.

Thanks man, a bit of a bummer, but it is an easy fix on my end, hopefully I cant get 10-20% off or something lol.

Just so happy to have it, just like their Vader, has such a great presence in the collection.

Thanks man, a bit of a bummer, but it is an easy fix on my end, hopefully I cant get 10-20% off or something lol.

Just so happy to have it, just like their Vader, has such a great presence in the collection.
Hope that works out - tho in any event, what catches the eye about this piece are Mando and child; and capturing that stride.

Great color palette for this piece too.

Congrats on getting it! Its a stunner!! Hope that can fix it for you! I can see why SS got upset!
LOL. For the moment haven't been able to put mine in a cabinet, still enjoying the colors and clean paint job. Even the tiny bolts on the curve of the rifle stock.

SS could've tweaked theirs, it was a prototype, right? Iron Studios did, from the first look. Tho I like the way IS handled the floating pram issue. From the right angle it looks free floating.

It's the best Mandalorian 1/4 statue that will ever exist so long as Sideshow controls the license. The biggest improvement IS made is on Grogu, he doesn't look like he is coming off a 48 hour drug binge anymore.

It's the best Mandalorian 1/4 statue that will ever exist so long as Sideshow controls the license. The biggest improvement IS made is on Grogu, he doesn't look like he is coming off a 48 hour drug binge anymore.
:p:D:rotfl

The very first look, I sure wouldn't have paid for that.

Maybe the perfection of this piece is good too, in that I never hafta buy another Mando $$$$ statue. But I fear the *mythical* future release with head sculpt, switchouts, Darksaber, and lightups.....$$$$$$$$$:horror

The MYC sculptures 1/4 mandalorian and child is pretty awesome mind. My IS will be here soon so I'm lucky enough to own both.

The MYC sculptures 1/4 mandalorian and child is pretty awesome mind. My IS will be here soon so I'm lucky enough to own both.

It looks nice overall. The thing that really jumps out at you is how the chest armor is undersized and the wrong shape.

Even tho I don’t own this piece, I did pick up this art print.
My sideshow prints are adding up
Have the Boba Mercenary, Ventress Mythos, Ahsoka one and now this. All quality stuff.
Also want the Scout trooper by Vanderstelt

My prints are starting to pile up too lol.

Going to have to slow down on them, but I feel like every few months a piece comes out that I want.

I kind of regret selling my Hunter and his Prey by Chris Trevas. I think it would be worth more now that Boba is back. :)

I like the Vanderstelt Mando, but I'd prefer a different angle.

It looks like I was too late to the party on this one. I have the HT 1/4th on order so it will be my Mando in that scale for now. Might go back and try to find one on ebay sometime in the future. It is a gorgeous piece, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
It looks like I was too late to the party on this one. I have the HT 1/4th on order so it will be my Mando in that scale for now. Might go back and try to find one on ebay sometime in the future. It is a gorgeous piece, no doubt about it.

It has become pretty rare because Sideshow complained to Lucasfilm and basically halted distribution. Not sure if it's true but I heard they only made about half of the already small 750 ES. I ordered two, and only one of the distributors I ordered from was able to get it.

Indeed a very nice statue, one of a kind. here's mine:

274298046_1685251028476958_4319347625501833476_n.jpg

Attachments

• 274298046_1685251028476958_4319347625501833476_n.jpg
    274298046_1685251028476958_4319347625501833476_n.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 14
Back