Statue Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think should be 1/10

Attachments

• isma.jpg
    isma.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Mandalorian 1/10 statue ?

Would be awesome !
Thanks for having shared it here bro

Mandalorian and Grogu Art Scale 1/10

smuu4KC.jpg

sEJ7zad.jpg

ZiNV0kP.jpg

9TU2MvT.jpg

vHTXs0V.jpg

aRTxnpn.jpg

r7RaIhL.jpg

2u3AbZg.jpg

mzRmG3T.jpg]

ZIOhehu.jpg

jOxLTQC.jpg

Gm02Rzb.jpg

YIuxY2Y.jpg

zF2tjpY.jpg]

ohhh I really like this one

Though their prices have been...a little high...it is nice to see some more IS product.

Weathering is way too heavy and the paint scheme on his thigh plate the S1 paintjob.

You really think a company working with the official license wouldn't get that wrong.

Exceptionally well sculted, really packed with detail and textures. But $180 for a statue the same size of a $25 Black Series figure? No thanks

Exceptionally well sculted, really packed with detail and textures. But $180 for a statue the same size of a $25 Black Series figure? No thanks
Yeah, that is nearly double what their Infinity War 1/10 were and 50-60% higher than their Endgame stuff. I think they're taxing their Star Wars stuff a little heavy at this point. I do really like this representation of that scene and could easily correct the thigh plate paint job but not sure if I like it enough to spend $200 shipped on it...

Yeah, that is nearly double what their Infinity War 1/10 were and 50-60% higher than their Endgame stuff. I think they're taxing their Star Wars stuff a little heavy at this point. I do really like this representation of that scene and could easily correct the thigh plate paint job but not sure if I like it enough to spend $200 shipped on it...
It's only about $20 less than the 1/2 scale Gentle Giant Grogu with fully sculpted Razor Crest seat. It's made of heavy as hell polystone too, really impressive value.

So I bought this and it just arrived.
...well I cancelled a pre-order for a huge expensive statue and had to apply the store credit to something else ...and since my credit was the exact amount of this statue, I thought, why not?

And I freaking love this thing. Never had 1/10 scale before and its bigger than I was expecting. The quality and detail look great and I think it may be my favourite ever pose for a statue. The whole thing is just really great all around.

And I freaking love this thing. Never had 1/10 scale before and its bigger than I was expecting. The quality and detail look great and I think it may be my favourite ever pose for a statue. The whole thing is just really great all around.
My first 1/10 as well, love how it turned out

Attachments

• Mando & Grogu - Front.jpg
    Mando & Grogu - Front.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Mando & Grogu - Left.jpg
    Mando & Grogu - Left.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Mando & Grogu - Right.jpg
    Mando & Grogu - Right.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Mando & Grogu - Rear.jpg