Statue Iron Studios LOTR license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for Iron Studios to make Sauron, Balrog and Nazgul on Steed. Hopefully they also get the Hobbit license. I want an Azog.

Has anyone picked up the Gimli and Legolas from the Moria set? How are they?

Are they planning on doing he full Fellowship in this set?

Has anyone picked up the Gimli and Legolas from the Moria set? How are they?

Are they planning on doing he full Fellowship in this set?
00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

I have been getting these. I think Legolas and Gimli came out better than Frodo. It’s a nice option if you do not have the funds of room for the larger statues. I think the fellowship will work and look great together whether you go all in for the troll or not.

I have orders in for the orcs and troll. Hoping to see announcements for the remainder of the Moria set Fellowship soon. I, of course, have no idea where I am going to display this set, but I'm still getting it. Lol
Lol me too for the Moria set. I’m am in to deep to get out of it now. I really like the ones I have and they all display except for the troll and that is just because I do not have a good spot for something that large yet. Once I figure that out he will display great too.

Super bummed. I had paid off my cave troll only to have sideshow tell me they couldn't ship it to my military address overseas via USPS due to its size. I get all of my stuff that way and have never had an issue before. To include hulkbuster and lifesize grogu. Anyway, i couldn't justify paying the shipping to my parents ($100+) and then paying again for them to mail it to me. Bummer...

Back