Statue Iron Studios Jabba The Hutt 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
this was from couple weeks ago

Attachments

• jabba.jpg
    jabba.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Jabba The Hutt 1/10 statue ?

It looks good but damn that is almost as expensive as the Sideshow 1/6.

Nice but ill keep my Gentle Giant one.
This one will sure to have ad-ons at some point

Last edited:

For the price, I?d rather get the sideshow so it?s in scale with my other figures. Looks good tho

Back to back IS pieces with insane prices

I'll pass

Back to back IS pieces with insane prices

I'll pass

Yep. I'm glad I got my Infinity War and Endgame IS 1/10 pieces before their prices went wild. I think Thanos deluxe was close to $200 which isn't anywhere near what Grievous was. Cull Obsidian was $250 I think and he's probably darn near as big as Jabba... Only thing I'll entertain in this scale for Star Wars is Fett.

Yep. I'm glad I got my Infinity War and Endgame IS 1/10 pieces before their prices went wild. I think Thanos deluxe was close to $200 which isn't anywhere near what Grievous was. Cull Obsidian was $250 I think and he's probably darn near as big as Jabba... Only thing I'll entertain in this scale for Star Wars is Fett.

That big IW Thanos with using the gauntlet to bring down Titans moon is an amazing piece and quite large and only $160. This Jabba and grievous....I?d say $200 tops on the general and maybe $350 TOPs for Jabba

That big IW Thanos with using the gauntlet to bring down Titans moon is an amazing piece and quite large and only $160. This Jabba and grievous....I?d say $200 tops on the general and maybe $350 TOPs for Jabba

Yeah, the Infinity War pieces were a great bargain. Endgame Thanos deluxe with all the armor might?ve been more like $185 which seems cheap compared to Grievous. This Jabba price is just silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the base is to short. i love the GG version which is the best imo.

Back