Statue Iron Studios: Endgame - Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
9GQd0BC.jpg

Don?t think I need a second set of the endgame trinity as much as I love them. What happened to the original six avengers battle of New York 1/10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look weird to me. I dunno. Thor looks misproportioned, Cap's head feels a bit large, and IM is boring. The first versions were better IMO.

These look weird to me. I dunno. Thor looks misproportioned, Cap's head feels a bit large, and IM is boring. The first versions were better IMO.

I agree except for Thor - he looks appropriately fat to me

With Cap they went for the scene just before he says "...Assemble" and catches Mjolnir, but looks really awkward

I agree except for Thor - he looks appropriately fat to me

With Cap they went for the scene just before he says "...Assemble" and catches Mjolnir, but looks really awkward

It's not the fat thing that throws me off. His body proportions look off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it unless I started messing with proportions in Photoshop but his upper torso looks too large.

It's not the fat thing that throws me off. His body proportions look off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it unless I started messing with proportions in Photoshop but his upper torso looks too large.

I think Thor?s legs look too short. They totally missed Cap?s pose and Ironman is meh. Kind of glad these are marginal as I had just come up from air after three years of collecting all the IW AND EG pieces. Didn?t want to ponder a double up on characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back