Iron Studios: Endgame - Captain America (Chris Evans) 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
L16eqdU.png

Q12Y2gk.png

1hUcvtH.png

aNKcTaO.png

ToaZBbv.png

0Rvq9V9.png

Didn’t this guy just come out last year? I would’ve been up for a different Cap costume but I don’t need two Endgame Caps.

7B0B1A97-E6F0-4022-9B24-CE5189D81F2B.jpeg

I'm pissed off, this is the pose I wanted in the first place and the red looks brighter

Talk about a kick in the teeth for those who bought their original

I'm pissed off, this is the pose I wanted in the first place and the red looks brighter

Talk about a kick in the teeth for those who bought their original

If it's any consolation, the harness and belt are still the wrong color. I wonder was images they’re referencing?

They just made this guy a year ago. Why not make someone new like doctor strange.

Last edited:
I still like the old one better so I can't really be bothered to give a damn, but wtf is Iron Studios doing here?

Same exact pose as their 1/10. I hope they won't also make the other two again, we want new characters.
8D4529B4-A477-4635-86B0-9D3DF195AC30.jpeg

Doesn't stand a chance against the first one. Sad to see them go for the same trinity over and over again. They don't look like 1:4 worthy statues.

I still like the old one better so I can't really be bothered to give a damn, but wtf is Iron Studios doing here?
Yep. I like the sort of noble, end of battle look of the first one. And I own the CW version, which to me is more iconic for an action pose.

All the years I've waited for an assassin/classic Winter Soldier in 1/4. I'd get 2 of those in a nanosecond. Huh. The IM is positively boring IMO.

I was expecting QueenStudios to be the one to make on with this pose. I still prefer the first one, which I own.

Back